Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

56 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Suspended sentence no doubt. Might get some community service...

Let's face it, some Villa fan is going to glass him and/or spark him out when he's next out a pub, he's going to be a target and would be advised to stay in doors for a while and grow a beard.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I'm surprised he's been sentenced just over 24 hours later, I thought these kind of things dragged out for months.

I overheard a Wednesday fan at work today, "Did you see that absolute idiot who punched Grealish last night? Mind you, Grealish invites it doesn't he?"

What!? I can't see how that justifies it, but also...does he? What has he done that makes him a target, is it his haircut?

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm surprised he's been sentenced just over 24 hours later, I thought these kind of things dragged out for months.

I overheard a Wednesday fan at work today, "Did you see that absolute idiot who punched Grealish last night? Mind you, Grealish invites it doesn't he?"

What!? I can't see how that justifies it, but also...does he? What has he done that makes him a target, is it his haircut?

I've thought this a couple of times. It helps that the Mrs is a nose (Witch! burn her! etc etc) so I can ask her. Apparently they think he's "cocky". So naturally I ask "in what way" and the basic gist (after wading through nonsense), is that they don't like the swagger he plays with and the fact he draws so many fouls (he dives apparently).

At it's core I believe it's pure jealousy and hatred that we've got a proper player, arguably the best in the division but certainly one of them. He plays with a confidence and is able to draw players in thinking they can take the ball and has the ability to take it away from them, often taking lumps for his trouble. He's a local lad who came up through the academy which doesn't help him in this regard as he's seen as "Mr Aston Villa" which obviously leads to even more hatred.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

I've thought this a couple of times. It helps that the Mrs is a nose (Witch! burn her! etc etc) so I can ask her. Apparently they think he's "cocky". So naturally I ask "in what way" and the basic gist (after wading through nonsense), is that they don't like the swagger he plays with and the fact he draws so many fouls (he dives apparently).

At it's core I believe it's pure jealousy and hatred that we've got a proper player, arguably the best in the division but certainly one of them. He plays with a confidence and is able to draw players in thinking they can take the ball and has the ability to take it away from them, often taking lumps for his trouble. He's a local lad who came up through the academy which doesn't help him in this regard as he's seen as "Mr Aston Villa" which obviously leads to even more hatred.

Wow, you married a small heath??????

She must be rich or fit as **** ;)

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Jailed for 14 weeks 

That's less time than the blues fan who ran on after that Enckleman incident. He got 16 weeks.

Less for punching someone in the head, from behind? That's grossly insufficient, IMO. 

Still, it's 2-0 for the noses on assaulting players. Well done, you vermin.

Edited by Davkaus

Â