Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

If one of our fans punched Che Adams I’d want the full force of the law on that supposed villa fan. 

i'd be certain that Villa fans would not cheer or applaud a fan that did that. Nor would fans of most teams. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its almost funny, because it just confirms to the wider world what we have always known about blues.

Still, no mention of dragging the game back to the "dark ages" like we did when a couple of fans celebrated on the pitch a few years back. 

in fairness our fans were mongrells that day, running onto to pitch to celebrate and hug the players and celebrate getting to wembley.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Without upsetting the Grealish family, I wish this would make the national tabloids and/ or national sporting websites.  Along with the idiot blues fan today, it is truly shocking that someone has took the time to search for this and write something.  I'm not sure of the laws around this kind of thing, but shouldn't the guy receive a visit from the police for this?   It's a game of football for goodness sake!    Moronic behaviour and it really has made my blood boil.    

it has mate - the mirror are reporting it now..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

So the EFL and the FA have both said this is a matter that falls under the FA's remit. With that in mind does it rule out a points deduction, as surely that would be an EFL sanction not an FA one?

I think you're right, but not sure. I'm not sure a points penalty is the correct response anyway - the punishment should match the crime IMO. Playing Pedersen after buying him under a transfer embargo should be a points penalty, because that's a sporting rule breach that has led to gaining points. This is a crowd control breach, so it makes more sense to play matches behind closed doors, which is a crowd punishment. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I lost a lot of respect for Monk today. Made himself look like a right plonker when he said he didn't se eit. How can anyone miss that ffs?? 

I think that’s harsh. He’s unequivocally spoken out about it on twitter so I don’t think there’s any reason to think he’s lying about not seeing it. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

i'd be certain that Villa fans would not cheer or applaud a fan that did that. Nor would fans of most teams. 

There would be some I am afraid but there would not be anywhere near as many as with that lot.  There would probably be enough booing to drown out the idiots cheering.  We do have our fair share of nob heads too I'm afraid as do all clubs. 

I would punish the fans and club by serving them a stadium ban. 

That reaction of cheering makes me believe that a good many of them don't acknowledge that it was a cowardly act, and don't understand that it is wrong. Cheering moronic acts like that only makes them more likely to happen. 

I’d think empty stands for a few games would be an appropriate punishment, but I’m not sure what difference it makes when they’re not playing us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We do have our fair share of nob heads too I'm afraid as do all clubs. 

Indeed.

Seems to be the majority with them though. They genuinely seem to be a bitter collection of individuals. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Xela said:

Indeed.

Seems to be the majority with them though. They genuinely seem to be a bitter collection of individuals. 

Agreed. To me, it seems like they see themselves as the millwall of the north. 

"No one likes us and we don't care !" is a proud boast. I remember a league table of arrests published a while back and i think they were top or near it. Too many of them seemed proud of that achievement 🙄

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I lost a lot of respect for Monk today. Made himself look like a right plonker when he said he didn't se eit. How can anyone miss that ffs?? 

He did see it and he heard the applause and of course he instructed his players to try and injure Jack Grealish.

I agree with you, I dont pay much attention to Blues, but I thought Monk was doing alright. After today I see he is part of the problem.

Birmingham City is a sick club. This isnt normal and its not "all clubs have bad fans" the blues fans were delighted with the assault. The EFL must act here, Birmingham City clearly cannot manage themselves.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Agreed. To me, it seems like they see themselves as the millwall of the north. 

"No one likes us and we don't care !" is a proud boast. I remember a league table of arrests published a while back and i think they were top or near it. Too many of them seemed proud of that achievement 🙄

From the BBC website:

Screenshot 2019-03-10 at 22.07.22.png

• Thanks 1

Â