Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

In the Jack Grealish Thread, in relation to the incarceration of Paul Mitchell

In my hotel room this morning I find this...... (this is honestly 100% genuine!)

Paul Mitchell Soap.jpg

I think this is more appropriate 

kids-baby-dont-cry-product.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, turnbull said:

So it's the "We Hate Villa More Than You" cup final next Friday then.

Wonder what the winners get. A Paul Tait t-shirt? A "we've won a game against The Vile in the last 10 years" commemorative platter? (SHA just about qualify for this...) A leatherbound song book full of classics such as "Shit on the Villa", "Veeellla *slow clap*" and "Stand Up If You Hate Villa" ? Could it be an all-inclusive ticket to their bi-annual circle jerk about the time we got relegated? Or maybe its a substantial guide on how to talk properly, not in-breed and support your own team before you care about another?

I hope they both lose and end up in league two.

Mildly back on topic, I hope the SHA points deduction is next year after they've lost Monk and Adams, but I think we all know they'll get a slap on the wrists.

If the EFL were that put out by the Pedersen signing then they wouldn't have ratified it, so I cant see it being too extreme. What they should do is deduct all the points they've earned when Pedersen has played... (36 points... 😀)

• Like 2

I think we need to be careful here.  Now I would piss my pants if they got a 12 point deduction next season but it will set a precedent in which all over clubs will be fined for breaching FFP.  

Now I think b-lose have taken the piss a little further than other clubs but signing a player whilst under embargo and showing no signs of wanting to sell Adam's in Jan when they could have reduced some debt.  

I think hypothetically the 12 points will be split between breaching FFP say 9 for that and 3 for signing a player when under embargo.

It's the first deduction that applies to us and I would assume Forest as they have spent big this season.

What will happen is the 39 million will be raised to around £50 million over 3 seasons as wages have gone up since this was introduced once this enquiry is concluded.

Got the popcorn out and just waiting now.

3 hours ago, S-Platt said:

I think we need to be careful here.  Now I would piss my pants if they got a 12 point deduction next season but it will set a precedent in which all over clubs will be fined for breaching FFP.  

Now I think b-lose have taken the piss a little further than other clubs but signing a player whilst under embargo and showing no signs of wanting to sell Adam's in Jan when they could have reduced some debt.  

I think hypothetically the 12 points will be split between breaching FFP say 9 for that and 3 for signing a player when under embargo.

It's the first deduction that applies to us and I would assume Forest as they have spent big this season.

What will happen is the 39 million will be raised to around £50 million over 3 seasons as wages have gone up since this was introduced once this enquiry is concluded.

Got the popcorn out and just waiting now.

The one good thing that will come out of this if its a soft punishment there is no way we will get a bigger punishment then them so we have no fear of getting a points deduction or a huge fine. 

On 18/04/2017 at 12:20, rodders0223 said:

I can't speak about others and I don't really care about the carry on in the past at Villa Park...but I hate him because, with the exception of Tottenham ( who wouldn't let him) - he has systematically destroyed or helped to destroy, the last 3 clubs he has managed...and has somehow gotten away with it. The man is complete scum.

Naive chairmen with little knowledge chasing short term gains and glory are ten a penny but a so called 'football man' who has been in the game as long as he has he should know better....but again, he doesn't care about these historic clubs, their fans, their stability or their future. He just spunks money up the wall chasing his own personal glory. £131m wage bill on gate receipts of 20,000. Nothing spent on infrastructure, nothing spent on the youth academy, nothing spent to benefit the future of the club. The man is as guilty as the people who run these clubs, perhaps even more so with his knowledge and background.

Would be funny if it wasn't all so obvious at the time.

The man is a **** scumbag.

17 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Didn't good old 'arry want players like Ashley Cole, John Terry and Downing that summer? Seems well known we were paying Terry 60k a week so SHA wage bill could've been miles higher than it actually is now.

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Didn't good old 'arry want players like Ashley Cole, John Terry and Downing that summer? Seems well known we were paying Terry 60k a week so SHA wage bill could've been miles higher than it actually is now.

i have it on good authority that he offered JT 100k p/w and he still chose us

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i have it on good authority that he offered JT 100k p/w and he still chose us

I remember him effectively announcing us signing him before we did. The quote was something along the lines of "We've offered him £100k a week but he's signing for Villa..." It was only a day or two before his actual signing/announcement, I think, but it was deemed solid info and meant it would definitely happen. And, of course, it did.

Â