Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

Whilst out shopping today I saw a young boy probably aged around 8 or 9 wearing a Real Madrid shirt. Nothing strange there.

Until he walked on past me and I noticed he had "Jude KRO" with the number 5 on the back 

Molecule brained parents, unless he's started being a word removed very early in life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

SHA drew with Rotherham twice this season

We didn't play Rotherham because we're not **** shit

Am I playing the game right?

oh i've got one

boro beat blues twice this season

we beat boro in the cup

does that mean we're better than them?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We're not playing Burton Albion in the league next season. I'll just leave it there basically. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/05/2024 at 16:25, GlobalVillan said:

Their top thread is STILL our match thread from Thursday! It's got more posts than almost every one of their own match threads. Wtf is wrong with them?

Whilst we have moved on to concentrate on qualifying for the CL, they are still harping on about us "only" reaching a European semi final. After they have just been relegated to league 1!

Gotta give credit where it’s due. Our match thread from 4 days ago has dropped down the page now.

Now the top thread is them talking about ‘bluesfest’ yesterday. Although, of the 15 posts, I think 14 of them are a discussion about who authorised the club to play Sweet Caroline before the match, and then an argument about whether it’s a ‘vile’ song or not. Sounds like they had a good day then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

SHA drew with Rotherham twice this season

We didn't play Rotherham because we're not **** shit

Am I playing the game right?

We beat Arsenal twice

Arsenal are top of the premier league

Premier league is the best in the world

Villa are the best in the world. 

• Like 2

On 11/05/2024 at 13:23, wishywashy said:

Not directly Blues related, but Troy Deeney might have the biggest disparity between ego (Rates himself alongside Aguero and the best ever strikers in the Premier League) and actual footballing ability (Alright bottom half Prem striker) of any footballer

I had to Google that unforgettable moment to work out what he was on about. However for non Villa related stuff there are loads of moments and matches that live long in the memory before I'm going to get to a Watford Vs Leicester game. Liverpool's come back in the champions league final was a pretty big deal. Gazza having a cry on the pitch.  Beckham's free kick Vs Greece. The Roberto Carlos outside of the foot free kick that broke physics. The Ronald Koeman free kick that got Graham Taylor fired. I'm just never going to get to Troy Deeney for Watford.

• Like 2

On 12/05/2024 at 00:22, It's Your Round said:

Clearly it means they’re better than us, just look at the evidence mate!

@tomav84 sounds rattled mate

The stereotypical fan can be defined by this clown, who after having the first few minutes attempting to mock us, carries on to recite articles in the trusted publication, the evening mail.

Youtube 

He can't have a season ticket though due to work and personal commitments (works the nightshift at the Jag by any chance)?

As they say if you want to know the Villa score, ask a nose.

Capture.GIF

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, avfc456 said:

The stereotypical fan can be defined by this clown, who after having the first few minutes attempting to mock us, carries on to recite articles in the trusted publication, the evening mail.

Youtube 

He can't have a season ticket though due to work and personal commitments (works the nightshift at the Jag by any chance)?

As they say if you want to know the Villa score, ask a nose.

Capture.GIF

what a tit

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I poke my head in here every so often to enjoy whatever absurdity they're up to now, but imagine giving so much of a shit about your rivals you have a picture of one of their former players up on your wall

• Like 2

Must have been a fun night in dozens of midlands pubs last night as more knuckledraggers watched a Villa game on telly than turn up at the Sty to watch their own team 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

Given that they'll schedule midweek League One/Two games on European weeks, I really do hope we're playing in the Bernabeau whilst they're playing in Burton

Could you imagine the jizzfest if saint jude scored infront of the holte ?

Whilst I would welcome playing Madrid I would rather it be in the ¼ or semi final stage with Bellingham having already disappeared up his own arse by then

Edited by mottaloo

Â