Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I wonder what's up with Mowbray?

I’ve asked this numerous times, no one seems to know or they just aren’t saying.

Its very odd.

Some of their fans on their forum are talking about the likes of Röhl and Corberán as if realistic possibilities, probably the two most highly rated coaches in the Championship other than McKenna at the moment, not sure they would have stood a chance of either of those, even if they had have stayed up, also seen Moyes mentioned as a 'feasible' option

They're mostly all turning their nose up at the idea of Rowett returning, as seem to think he doesn't play the kind of attacking football that will get them out of League One, and I guess ultimatley failed to keep them up whilst only being able to draw with the likes of Huddersfield and Rotherham, and apparently set them up very negativley in both games

But overall Rowett's points return wasn't too bad, averaged out over a season I think would 63 points which would have been good enough for tenth, they actually didn't lose any of their last four, taking eight points from those games, so form wise at least was kind of a strong finish to the season, going into those last four games they were just one point from safety, so most would have presumed another eights points would have been enough to keep them up

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I’ve asked this numerous times, no one seems to know or they just aren’t saying.

Its very odd.

Personal health matters are required to remain confidential, unless given explicit permission by the individual. The fact it's remained silent, might indicate something that's still a little taboo such as "mental health".

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Some of their fans on their forum are talking about the likes of Röhl and Corberán as if realistic possibilities, probably the two most highly rated coaches in the Championship other than McKenna at the moment, not sure they would have stood a chance of either of those, even if they had have stayed up, also seen Moyes mentioned as a 'feasible' option

They're mostly all turning their nose up at the idea of Rowett returning, as seem to think he doesn't play the kind of attacking football that will get them out of League One, and I guess ultimatley failed to keep them up whilst only being able to draw with the likes of Huddersfield and Rotherham, and apparently set them up very negativley in both games

But overall Rowett's points return wasn't too bad, averaged out over a season I think would 63 points which would have been good enough for tenth, they actually didn't lose any of their last four, taking eight points from those games, so form wise at least was kind of a strong finish to the season, going into those last four games they were just one point from safety, so most would have presumed another eights points would have been enough to keep them up

Absolutely deluded! I am surprised Mourinho or Zidane aren't on their list.. Maybe a cheeky bid for De Zerbi? 🤣

44 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Klopp is available in a couple of weeks..... it's all starting to make sense now.. ...

Is he good enough for the Blues though? Liverpool's recent form has been concerning. These owners have higher ambitions, so I think they'll be able to attract a better prospect than a manager on his way down.

One of the best projects in world football this. You need to think bigger, mate.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Personal health matters are required to remain confidential, unless given explicit permission by the individual. The fact it's remained silent, might indicate something that's still a little taboo such as "mental health".

He took leave of absence after LMA health check up so something physical was picked up in that scan you'd suspect.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Its been bothering me for ages where I've seen that jacket before.

Finally cracked it.

giphy.gif

This is like the most "on the nose" visual metaphor I've ever seen

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Its been bothering me for ages where I've seen that jacket before.

Finally cracked it.

giphy.gif

Got my vote for post of the year

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Could Redknapp go in for another stint.

Has been out a job for sometime now.

Managing Blose wouldn't be much of a step up from soccer aid.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Could Redknapp go in for another stint.

Has been out a job for sometime now.

Managing Blose would be a big step down from soccer aid.

FTFY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Has Steve cabbage 🥬 Bruce thrown his hat in the ring yet? He knows the club. 

It could be time for Dwight Yorke to throw his hat in the ring! 😂

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Its very odd.

I'm sure that I heard a football pundit/ex player say on Radio (Talksport I think)  just after his break from the game, that it was treatment for an unspecified type of cancer that he would be having following surgery. That said, I hope it's something less serious than that and his was just an uninformed guess. 

Edited by John

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

:crylaugh:mate !!!

Screenshot_20240508_200958_Chrome.jpg

They are in for a huge shock with this bullshitting charlatan. They really believe all this crap don't they? Lol

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

:crylaugh:mate !!!

Screenshot_20240508_200958_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, cos there’s no middle ground between the shit hole they currently inhabit and the world class arena for the legendary Real Madrid.

• Haha 1

Â