Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Genuinely at one stage next season I could see Wagner picking the team with somebody with a coaching badge on the bench

Fans will love his passion

7 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Here is another gem from SHA:

"You always have to think ahead. They have peaked. We are on the up."

It's the old classic.  Take one step backwards to... er... stay shit.  Or something.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Here is another gem from SHA:

"You always have to think ahead. They have peaked. We are on the up."

The window lickers are still in the denial stage of grief. They’ll turn angry next week.

How else can being relegated to the third tier of English football be “on the up”?

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

:crylaugh:mate !!!

Screenshot_20240508_200958_Chrome.jpg

It gets better, there are two topics suggesting they will have something on the level of the Bernabau. They really are in the denial stage of grief. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's not so much their relegation that I'm amused by, it's the level of their delusion.

Since they dropped into the 3rd division, I've heard everything from "finishing on 120 points", to "biggest club ever to play in the league", to "building a stadium to rival Real Madrid", to "successive promotions and Champions League within 4 years".

I even read that it was part of the plan to go down so they could build a £50m team in League One as they will not have financial restrictions, and they can use that team to go up again to the PL. Idiots don't realise that isn't allowed and that they are never spending £50m in any case.

They are f***** deluded.

Careful you sound rattled mate 🤣

I work with a bluenose and yeah he is all in 5 year we will be challenging for the prem title in our brand new stadium in from of 60,000 fans, while you are playing in your S*it hole that's falling apart in front of 20k battling relegation  🤣

I told him to stay away from my medication as obviously you have been taking it, how the hell will we be battling relegation and our stadium isn't falling down... his answer, because your s*it , so there we have it lads, words from the prophet douche🤣

They are a special bunch they really are!

SHA fans: The Europa Conference League is a worthless, tinpot trophy and doesn't count if the vile win it.

Also SHA fans: Lets win the Bristol Street Motors Trophy and ram it down the viles faces. We will do the the double with League 1 as well. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

They have Stockholm Syndrome after being treated like shit for decades.

It's almost pitiful.

Only decades!? Over a century of shitness

Posted (edited)

Are they planning an open top bus up town to celebrate the successful completion of phase one, ie relegation?………… mate?  “That’ll learn the Villers with their poxy trophies and Champions League rubbish, the third tier is where it’s at for proper football teams as they all know, deep down in the shires. Ok Blues break yer heart but at least we’ve got one and can celebrate it up town which is Vile free!!”😂😂😂

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Haha 1

On 08/05/2024 at 20:47, lapal_fan said:

They have Stockholm Syndrome after being treated like shit for decades.

It's almost pitiful.

Genuinely though it was some gallows humour in-joke when I first saw it....

On 09/05/2024 at 10:33, stewiek2 said:

Only decades!? Over a century of shitness

who ? The Entertainers? 

Posted (edited)

I'm in a WhatsApp group for my mates 50th. There are loads of noses on there, and a sprinkling of Villa, and to be fair one of them is another one of my mates who knows them all better than me and he is pretty mouthy about Villa. 

But regardless there were zero posts on there about them going down. Nothing. 

Last night and this morning it's been deluged with piss taking from them. 

Typical, they can't help themselves. Obviously we've now been giving it back, I posted that Tweet about their cancelled staying up party. But they started it! 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

I'm in a WhatsApp group for my mates 50th. There are loads of noses on there, and a sprinkling of Villa, and to be fair one of them is my mate who knows them all better than me and he is pretty mouthy about Villa. 

Typical, they can't help themselves. Obviously we've now been giving it back, I posted that Tweet about their cancelled staying up party. But they started it! 

stay classy Sid

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I'm in a WhatsApp group for my mates 50th. There are loads of noses on there, and a sprinkling of Villa, and to be fair one of them is my mate who knows them all better than me and he is pretty mouthy about Villa. 

I'd call them all a bunch of pricks and leave the group. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'd call them all a bunch of pricks and leave the group. 

Yeah, would be a bit awkward at m mates 50th birthday weekend

• Haha 1

Â