Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Mighty bold of them to assume they well do any better in the mighty Bristol Street Motors Cup.

They smell another 'double' year, you know the one, 6 million Blues at Wembley, all the boozers in town packed out (no vile) and Tatey etc etc 

mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I see them attempting to mock.us on their forum for this 1600 page thread, saying we are obsessed. Two things.

1 - The only reason you know that is we have a forum capable of housing such things. It's not our fault whatever that 2000's netscape forum you run, can't. It's 2024. Upgrade your forum you cheap knuckle draggers. It is embarrassingly bad as a forum.

2 - Because of the above you start countless threads called 'The Vile, Da Vile, DVB,' and variations of. If we counted the page totals of all those over the years it would probably surpass the operational manual for the nasa space shuttle.

**** bunch of weirdos 

1600 pages of documentation to how much of a joke they are. 

there’s very little in here that’s not laughing at them 

Hopefully 1600 more of this prime comedy 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

1600 pages of documentation to how much of a joke they are. 

there’s very little in here that’s not laughing at them 

Hopefully 1600 more of this prime comedy 

it's a weird sort of sadism they have in viewing this forum. it's literally page after page of us ripping the piss out of them. why would they do that to themselves?

the only reason we ever visit SHA is just to add to the comedy as it's just full of total delusion.

• Like 1

It's 1600 pages of taking the complete and utter Pi** out of them. Try being a normal club and we'd have nothing to talk about. 

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I see them attempting to mock.us on their forum for this 1600 page thread, saying we are obsessed. Two things.

1 - The only reason you know that is we have a forum capable of housing such things. It's not our fault whatever that 2000's netscape forum you run, can't. It's 2024. Upgrade your forum you cheap knuckle draggers. It is embarrassingly bad as a forum.

2 - Because of the above you start countless threads called 'The Vile, Da Vile, DVB,' and variations of. If we counted the page totals of all those over the years it would probably surpass the operational manual for the nasa space shuttle.

**** bunch of weirdos 

It's worth noting as well that this thread is 16 years old. It's just over 100 pages per year, very few of which contain anything other than pisstaking. Some of it is bound to be off topic too.

• Like 2

Just now, Greenfly said:

It's worth noting as well that this thread is 16 years old. It's just over 100 pages per year, very few of which contain anything other than pisstaking. Some of it is bound to be off topic too.

Yup!

6 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s an odd insult, because the reality is, they would love to be playing in the champions league, be it being knocked out in the group stage. 

but of course they deny it and claim Playing Micky Dons is better 

I've had a Bluenose tell me we'll get knocked out in the qualifying round.  I did have the heart to tell him. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

They'll know all about the format in a few months after watching every single one of our games

sheldon-cooper-its-funny-because-its-tru

50 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What they need to understand is that this is a forum capable of creating a 407 page thread about a player who was never going to sign for us. 

And it probably would have been 600 pages if @blandy hadn't of deleted 200 pages of fish puns and unfounded paedophile accusations. This in a few short weeks. 

I found those paedophile accusations very childish and unnecessary 🙄

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So Tom Brady invested a total of 3.3p into the club?

I mean.. I'd argue he's probably overpaid there, somewhat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Hey, we're over here creating a level of shares for only one individual" is the opening stanza to "Please audit the shite out of me" by Screw You, Taxman

11 hours ago, Rob182 said:

One of the knuckledraggers says he’s got bored of trying to explain why the vile fans are wrong :lol:  A second says he’s muted our thread so it doesn’t keep popping up (probably getting regular red mist, so fair play to that matey mate) :lol: Another says we don’t want to learn, and that they’ll ram it down our throats in 5 years when they can be insufferable.

They really are hilarious. They seem to genuinely think Knobhead are going to spend big on them, and that this magical 16 billion assets under management is going to be gifted to them, or something. Oh, not to mention the resident brainbox over there copy and pasting the most basic Companies House information (stuff that a 17-year-old out of school would learn in their first office job) while all the others watch on, wide eyed at the professor who knows about confirmation statements and sh01 forms :lol: 

Not sure on accuracy but that Tipranks website said they had $10 billion or so a few years ago and they are -89% down from that position since then 

• Thanks 1

Â