Hovis or Warburtons?

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, turnbull said:

Dick Emery? *

*Yes, I do realise he's dead **

**Mate.

spacer.png

• Like 1

They really believe that the owners are going to throw an absolute fortune at players :lol: 
I can’t wait for the fallout on 31st August :crylaugh: 

23 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Obviously they're not available right now which is why I mentioned the clubs looking for Championship promotion, but if any of them have a poor start to the season and change managers, could see him being an appealing target for the likes of Bournemouth, Wolves, Brentford, maybe even a return to Everton. He's proven he can do a very good job at that level

We'll see who they get in the next couple of weeks I'd imagine, I'll go out and buy a hat just so I can eat it if they get a manager of the calibre of Moyes. Absolutely no chance.

I don't know if Moyes would be interested or if there is some political/sectarian reason why it wouldn't be imaginable but could imagine both the Scotland and Rangers jobs becoming available in the next year or so as well. 

Absolutely no chance he's going to League One. 

The state of this post. Moyes? Lol

"Firstly thank you Mr Wagner for what you’re doing with your money and vision for the clubs future.

PLEASE can you sell your clubs ambition and future plans with a proven manager.

This manager needs to be in charge for the foreseeable future so we can have a vision and way forward.

PLEASE appoint David Moyes, with a back up team of John Grounds & A Cole included.

For me personally the most important thing in your life is your time and we all realise as we get older that is so precious.

KRO"

17 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

"Firstly thank you Mr Wagner for what you’re doing with your money and vision for the clubs future.

This manager needs to be in charge for the foreseeable future so we can have a vision and way forward.

PLEASE appoint David Moyes, with a back up team of John Grounds & A Cole included.

For me personally the most important thing in your life is your time and we all realise as we get older that is so precious.

KRO"

back in the day, letters like this would start "Dear Jim, please fix it for me ..."

sadly, we all know how that all ended.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Genie said:

They really believe that the owners are going to throw an absolute fortune at players :lol: 
I can’t wait for the fallout on 31st August :crylaugh: 

The owners do not have any money to spend. Knobhead Investment is a sucker stock

Just now, Follyfoot said:

The owners do not have any money to spend. Knobhead Investment is a sucker stock

but, but $13b :lol:

They mistake wealth (on paper) with transfer kitty.

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

would

I prefer those curvy Tellytubbie girls posted elsewhere 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dubbs said:

The DVB'S even have a game about them now. Mate.

Compress_20240523_180218_8137.jpg

totally off topic, but that game looks beautiful. mate.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

KRO"

The way he refers to him as "Mr Wagner" is laughable.

Mate.

Edited by AshVilla

21 hours ago, mjmooney said:

On a midlands FB group, today... 

Screenshot_2024-05-23-09-45-42-60_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Born in bread. Dies in mould.

Proppa mould

21 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Hovis or Warburtons?

Sourdough is more appropriate 

mate

• Haha 1

On 23/05/2024 at 00:23, Alakagom said:

image.thumb.png.f77ea1b68e5cf3f162216dcd8bddcbc7.png

Pochettino in 

17 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

KRO"

Pochettino. Moyes. 

They still haven't got past the denial stage yet, have they? Can't wait until they get to anger when they appoint a credible lower league manager, hound him out because he's not won the champions league, and appoint Troy Deeney (Proppa Blues, Mate).

17 hours ago, Genie said:

but, but $13b :lol:

They mistake wealth (on paper) with transfer kitty.

All fans do it. Our board is littered with people commenting on the personal wealth of Edens and Sawiris as well as how much Comcast is worth (because they own Atairos). 

• Like 1

Â