Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

On sha forum:

‘Premier league quality outside the Top 3 i think is quite poor

Spurs in 5th have lost something like 6 out the last 7 haven’t they?

pretty but toothless tonight

congratulations Spurs, you get what you wanted and quieten your local rivals

sadly we have to put up with ours who have stumbled over the line thanks to your recent lameness

best league in the world eh RIP integrity’

😁😁😁

Who wrote this, Ian or Mo?

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Can their fans afford TVs?

I meant in the peaky blinders pub mate, with the caps on mate, with a bic disposable razor inside mate.

No spawney vile allowed.

Mate.

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

On sha forum:

‘Premier league quality outside the Top 3 i think is quite poor

Spurs in 5th have lost something like 6 out the last 7 haven’t they?

pretty but toothless tonight

congratulations Spurs, you get what you wanted and quieten your local rivals

sadly we have to put up with ours who have stumbled over the line thanks to your recent lameness

best league in the world eh RIP integrity’

😁😁😁

They sound rattled.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Xela said:

What about Hawkeye eh? Spawny DVBs. Mate. 

What are the chances the Vile being awarded 40 points for a hawkeye error, and the season immediately ended at the same point, so spawny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Awwww, bless. 

Just extrapolating on this, if the Premier league outside of the top 3 is quite poor, then the quality of the Championship must be really poor, especially the bottom third of it. 

Imagine how utterly shite you would have to be to get relegated from that to LEAGUE ONE. In part, relegated by a manager you sacked, because he wasn't good enough for you, but went to a relegation rival and kept them up. 

I mean, that is some utterly cretinous decision making. What type of utter blue suited fool would make a stupid decision like that, then double down on it by employing the former manager of Wayne Rooney's Derby, Wayne Rooney. Still, it's OK, he was able to fix that by bringing in a replacement who errrr was too ill to actually manage. 

Still, the owner has made some sensible decisions, like getting rid of the stupid stadium name "The Trillion Trophy Stadium*" and giving it a sensible name like errrrr.... St Andrews @ Knighthead Park, ah, wait. Oh dear.

Never mind. I'm sure things will start looking up when they get their shiny new 60,000 seat stadium. Which absolutely is happening, honest guv, yep, guaranteed. :crylaugh:

* Actual number of trophies may be significantly less, by 1 trillion.

I can sum up your excellent post in two words "proppa blose".

Mate

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, turnbull said:

It occured to me that Blose are no longer in our shadow. They've disappeared up their own arses TBH. 

But they're on the up mate!

Big Tom Wankner and Knobhead Limited mate!

Gonna smash the league one points record mate!

60k stadium packed every week mate!

Mate mate mate!

• Haha 3

Our U21s just beat Racing Club Warwick 9-0 in the Birmingham Senior Cup Final, Racing Club Warwick beat these 2-0 in one of the earlier rounds

Makes me pause for thought when I see their fans on one hand talking about walking the league next season and breaking records, but then also saying that it will be a good chance to promote from their U21s, they've done well at their level, but have to remember that that level is the Development League, also should ask themselves if they'd have stayed up, how many of their U21s would get loan moves to League One, my guess would be not many if any at all

6 hours ago, HKP90 said:

As if a Blues fan would know anything about the quality of the Premier League. 

They wouldn't know quality if it hit them in their leathery, haggard, toothless face, worn well beyond their years by the solvents wafting from the line at JLR (bantz). 

What do you mean? Dugarry 3 goals is in the club hall of fame 

Posted (edited)

As good a place as any for this. UK derbies, ranked by hostility:  

FB_IMG_1715861954067.jpg

Edited by mjmooney

Â