Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

The current owners will agree to the revised terms after some fan pressure... walking away is one of the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to negotiations!

This is what i think too. They put pressure on them and fans turn then they are more willing to listen.

Just a shame this has come abiut now not earlier because they probably have enough to stay up now.

Im pretty sure they only signed the likea of trusty hannibal on loan because of Richardson and lopez.

On 01/12/2022 at 19:26, Demitri_C said:

Such a shame this never happened would have been brilliant

Wait.....what? He was boasting about it been a done deal. How can it now have happened? 

3 hours ago, useless said:

Richardon's company 'Maxco' released a statement, and Birmingham Mail are reporting it.

BBC too. They found something in the Due Diligence process and the tried to renegotiate. Sellers wouldn't (probably couldn't) 

I reckon they're technically insolvent. They'll be gone and soon. 

I think maybe lopez and Richardson didnt realise how **** thw club is in terms of debt and how much money they were losing. They didnt have the money needed so tried to get it cheaper but the owners wouldnt budge so they thought stuff this and walked.

They obviously tried getting investment elsewhere but failed as if you got money why would you invest in a a shithole that has  a team thats worth less than nakamba, no money, big debt a stadium thats falling apart and a small fanbase full of chavs? 

There are much better options than sty Andrews. 

Surely they cant escape punishment as they have broken rules again?

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

BBC too. They found something in the Due Diligence process and the tried to renegotiate. Sellers wouldn't (probably couldn't) 

I reckon they're technically insolvent. They'll be gone and soon. 

This is what I think too. They saw the state of the books and thought better of it. Wise men. Couldn't happen to a better club. 

Their books might be bad but Richardson takeover was never going to happen anyway as going by those that have some sort of inside track as to what's going on his consortium don't have the money, the money they've put into the club up until now has been borrowed, they agreed a deal for a partial takeover but needed additional investors, had until November 30th to get that funding but additional funding hasn't come, so deal now off.

Almost everytime a prospective new owner goes public to a large degree before a takeover is complete then the deal eventually collapses and doesn't go ahead, Richardson was posting all over social media in the summer, holding press conferences in carparks, having his photo taken with new signings and 'zulus' and talking as if he was already their new owner before any deal had gone through, serious buyers don't do that kind of thing, more often than not you don't hear about them until everything is agreed and been cleared.

What could be worrying for them is if the people who borrowed Richardson the money want it back, might have to sell a few of their promising youngsters in January.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Takeover collapsing a week after those supposed new owners had just paid for someone to knock half their stadium down? Ouch 😂

"so you've knocked half the stadium down and now you're not bothering with the takeover? what are we supposed to do with this half demolished stadium?!"

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, maqroll said:

If USA manage to beat Netherlands, we'll likely have to play Argentina. And if we somehow beat Argentina, we'll likely have to play Brazil. 

**** minefield 

Easier path than Blues have back to relevance

• Like 3

Â