Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 19/12/2022 at 19:10, VillaJ100 said:

Notice that tragic Carney had to mention Blues yday... About the closest they'll ever get to the world cup! Oh no I forgot about ancient Dugarry (4 goals in 35 games, of course in small heath hall of fame) 

Dugarry is basically Coutinho. Just realised it.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Rather pointless post 

You're aware the two times, (that I've seen you do this), where you claim someone else's post is pointless, but add zero context yourself, results in you actually being the most pointless? The pinnacle of pointlessness.

Also, Blues are shite.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

You're aware the two times, (that I've seen you do this), where you claim someone else's post is pointless, but add zero context yourself, results in you actually being the most pointless? The pinnacle of pointlessness.

Also, Blues are shite.

Why would i need to add context to a post that was on subject while the responding one was just a pointless dig?

The table is very tight anyone can get a play off spot from 14th onwards that unfortunately includes blose. Burnley was a free hit for them its the next two hull and boro which they need points from

Eustace still doing a good job relative to how good their squad is, Norwich could do worse than take a look at him, he's done well with the youngsters at small heath, I wouldn't be surprised if there are few other clubs looking at him and wondering if he could do a similar job for them that Cooper did for Forest.

Talk that his current team could lose a few players in January, if so could struggle in second half of the season, for as well as they've done they're still only five points ahead of the relegation zone, so all it would take is a bad run for them to be in trouble again, but I wouldn't count on it unless they really do lose Eustace or a number of their key players.

3 hours ago, useless said:

That Almajir went to an AGM their 'owners' held in China and apparently they announced that they're not selling the club.

Is that the knob that set up the villaleaks website because he thought we were going under with the previous owner, but closed the website down as soon as we won the lottery with our current owners? 

Oh the irony that he now has to report on all the dodgy goings-on at his own club year after year. 

It's the same guy, a lot of what he wrote on that website was actually true as I remembered reading it myself when on Chinese websites via google translate, but what he got wrong was presuming that Xia wouldn't sell unless it was to another Chinese person, also that site was obviously aimed at their fans, so I think he was playing to the gallery a little, telling them what they wanted to hear. But in terms of investigating Chinese ownership, he's very reliable, especially when it comes to his own team, a lot of the stuff that's known about their ownership issues wouldn't be known if it wasn't for him, they're currently under investigation from the EFL that wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for him

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If thats true eustace wont stick around for long.  As soon as a club with even a bit if ambition comes calling he is off

the way you are building him up on here that I expect Real Madrid to snap him up to replace Ancelotti

lost to Hull at home today

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

the way you are building him up on here that I expect Real Madrid to snap him up to replace Ancelotti

lost to Hull at home today

It's a miracle they are not in bottom three.  Not sure why you dint think he is doing a good job there. Bit of a mystery to me 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's a miracle they are not in bottom three.  Not sure why you dint think he is doing a good job there. Bit of a mystery to me 🤷‍♂️

He is doing an OK job nothing more, they spent more money on Chong than a number of teams in the league did all summer. They even had a couple of players go to the World Cup

It's just sad there's some absolute horse dung in the bottom of the championship which saves them every time. With teams like Plymouth likely to come up next season it's probably going to continue (Plymouth are my 2nd club if I had one but yeah championship will be tough) 

Â