Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I bet they will try sell hall and Bellingham  Jr while their hot names forthem as they literally have no1 else 

Maybe hogan but even he is older now they wont get much for him. Wonder if that crypto deals off now?

37 minutes ago, useless said:

Their books might be bad but Richardson takeover was never going to happen anyway as going by those that have some sort of inside track as to what's going on his consortium don't have the money, the money they've put into the club up until now has been borrowed, they agreed a deal for a partial takeover but needed additional investors, had until November 30th to get that funding but additional funding hasn't come, so deal now off.

Almost everytime a prospective new owner goes public to a large degree before a takeover is complete then the deal eventually collapses and doesn't go ahead, Richardson was posting all over social media in the summer, holding press conferences in carparks, having his photo taken with new signings and 'zulus' and talking as if he was already their new owner before any deal had gone through, serious buyers don't do that kind of thing, more often than not you don't hear about them until everything is agreed and been cleared.

What could be worrying for them is if the people who borrowed Richardson the money want it back, might have to sell a few of their promising youngsters in January.

Absolutely. We didn't hear a sniff from NSWE til it was done and dusted. True players in the game are those we go "who?" at until they've dotted the It's and crossed the T's on the contracts. They are totally f**ked. As Richardson and co were paying for the stands to be ripped of the asbestos. Ah well, best put that shit back lads.

The club feels like a game of Jenga.

All it’s gonna take is for the right brick to be removed and the entire club is going to implode.

Unlike the Portsmouth’s and Bolton’s of the world though I’m not sure it will be retrievable once it does finally come to a head, the level of disarray seems to be off the scale.

Trevan Sanusi in their U16s highly rated, regular for England U15s and now U16s, will be interesting to see if any category one clubs try to get him off them before he reaches scholarship age this summer. Biggest sellable assets for them probably Jordan James, George Hall, and Jobe Bellingham, Hall was already being heavily linked with a move away before today's news.

16 hours ago, useless said:

Trevan Sanusi in their U16s highly rated, regular for England U15s and now U16s, will be interesting to see if any category one clubs try to get him off them before he reaches scholarship age this summer.

Bagged for their u21s today.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Hello, this is Jim White and Simon Jordan live on talksport, Facebook and YouTube.

Now, Simon. I'm hearing this morning that the Maxco deal to buy Birmingham City is... OFF.

For more on this we're joined on the line by Laurence Bassini, Laurence good morning...

"I tolds yersss manfsss ago I was buying it. Bermenam fanssss I got this. I hear a big lady boy scene near the hippodrome area. I fakkin laavvvsss it. I got the Dosh and I'm gawnaaa sue Watford, Baraaa and any other who finks I'm a big time shyster. Free Bronx 'ats for alllllll!!!

And Simon, I'll fight yer pal. Youse and me in da ring pal, I'll avvvv yer.... mate!"

bia1.gif

24 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Here we go, Richardson is up on Talksport with Jim White and Simon Jordan, who are discussing it NOW!

I'm praying Bassini phones in 🤣🙏

What did he say, "we came to our senses"?

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Deeney must be on about 40k a week there, surely have to release him in January.

Release him = pay up his contract. They may as well keep him unless he agrees to take a percentage of what he’s owed.

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

What did he say, "we came to our senses"?

Shamefully he came across as quite sensible, for a nose. Said that the deal on the table was the one Bassini had negotiated, and that they went in as it was this deal or no deal. They pulled out as they wanted certain things to happen moving forward for the deal to go through which the current board wouldn't budge on. They have contingencies in plan to get the money back they have put in, and one of the big issues is the ongoing investigation into the current owners. Wants to go back in, but depends on the current board shifting their stance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Shamefully he came across as quite sensible, for a nose. Said that the deal on the table was the one Bassini had negotiated, and that they went in as it was this deal or no deal. They pulled out as they wanted certain things to happen moving forward for the deal to go through which the current board wouldn't budge on. They have contingencies in plan to get the money back they have put in, and one of the big issues is the ongoing investigation into the current owners. Wants to go back in, but depends on the current board shifting their stance.

But the big question is why? Why pump money into a certain loss? A shit-tip/ A century-plus of crapness?

spacer.png

• Like 1

Â