Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Problem for him is he has that expectation on him and thats very tough to have on your shoulders.

Ive seen a few games looked ok but nowhere near bellinghams level. Bit not many will thats why its ridiculous when they are labelled "better" with no foundation

I think gabby once said aaron is better than JJ too which isnt the case at all. Aarons too young to be compared to JJ

At 16 years old players have a long way to go, probably only 1 out of 100 get to their early potential. 

Jude started to show how good he can be today, after he scored. Before that he was quiet......

Second half , his awareness, finding space, pointing where he wants it, where he's playing it, dropping his shoulder , the turn of speed , weight of his passes..... exceptional for a 19 year old. Our other players started to give him the ball more and more, our best player....he's 19! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tinker said:

At 16 years old players have a long way to go, probably only 1 out of 100 get to their early potential. 

Yeah thats the key point. Its like when we signed barry big things expected of him and hasnt really hit those levels yet.

Bellingham has consistently been good since he was given his chance. Remember he was in a terrible blose side and was looking a star there.

Id say JJ is the closest we have to home grown talent from our youngsters since grealish. What bellingham is a real talent. Would love him jn our midfield of course there is no chance we will ever see that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

His brother was suppose to be better than him apparently.  He is nowhere near the level of jude.

Judes a massive talent. 30m they sold for he will  go for treble that when he leaves dortmund.

I reckon he ends up at city or Newcastle 

What? The younger brother is ALWAYS better than the older brother. It's a well established fact that cannot be denied. 

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Id say JJ is the closest we have to home grown talent from our youngsters since grealish. What bellingham is a real talent. Would love him jn our midfield of course there is no chance we will ever see that

And to be fair 2 in like 5 years is a 10,000 fold improvement in our previous 30 years of player development. 

His brother was suppose to be better than him apparently.  He is nowhere near the level of jude.

Judes a massive talent. 30m they sold for he will  go for treble that when he leaves dortmund.

ITK!!!  Liverpool... They've spoken to him, his dad is or at least was his agent, he doesn't have a proper one and Liverpool met up with them, his dad used to play for the same Vets team as me and a few of the lads are still in touch with him, from what I've heard Jude is a sound guy, his dad has just retired as a cop at WMP, jude was living in Germany with his mom so who knows what comes next

That said time is doing Liverpool no favours, said in the match thread he will beat Grealish's £100m and Liverpool until they are bought don't have that kind of money (the worry for me would be the cheaper alternative would be Ramsey)

• Like 2

Everyone always says the younger brother is better until 9/10 they turn out to be shitter 

That Gary Gardner is some player....and so on.

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

ITK!!!  Liverpool... They've spoken to him, his dad is or at least was his agent, he doesn't have a proper one and Liverpool met up with them, his dad used to play for the same Vets team as me and a few of the lads are still in touch with him, from what I've heard Jude is a sound guy, his dad has just retired as a cop at WMP, jude was living in Germany with his mom so who knows what comes next

That said time is doing Liverpool no favours, said in the match thread he will beat Grealish's £100m and Liverpool until they are bought don't have that kind of money (the worry for me would be the cheaper alternative would be Ramsey)

Apparently Liverpool asked about him and were shocked by how much Dortmund wanted

Just now, Zatman said:

Apparently Liverpool asked about him and were shocked by how much Dortmund wanted

I'm not surprised, he's better than sancho and he went for £82m? Originally they wanted £90m for him I think, they'll want more for Jude

They've already lost Haaland too, will probably lose moukoko, they can't give jude away for cheap but he will be a PL player before the 2024 euros

8 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The best part is that SHA have already cashed in on the sell on clause they had. They would have absolutely raked it in from Jude’s next transfer fee. 

Is that definitely true? I thought they had a percentage clause?

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Is that definitely true? I thought they had a percentage clause?

They will get a percentage because of the FIFA rule on youth players but sold on the sell on clause of about 20%

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jude seems to be a bit arrogant but he can back it up. He is physically strong and mentally even stronger . Puts himself about . A bit of a Billy big bollox but only on the pitch. Where you should do that . 

Mentality wise he reminds me of John Terry. Mature beyond his years. 3 years time he will be England captain . Probably even sooner once Southgate leaves  . 

Every Liverpool fan seems to think Bellingham has already agreed to move to Liverpool. When Chelsea, Real Madrid, Man Utd, (Newcastle?) and Man City all outbid them they will get some wake up call. 

Edited by villa89

I don't think this thing of them selling Jude Bellingham sell on clause is actually true, I'm not even sure if they could sell such a clause even if they wanted to, as seems doubtful to me that someone would give them millions for it when whilst remote there's a chance that Bellingham could stay at Dormund his whole career, or maybe suffer some tragic career ending injury, or what if he was to run down his contract and leave on a fee.

They sold Bellingham for a transfer fee and as with most transfers Dortmund agreed to pay for it in installments, what small heath did was to sell one of those future payments, they did the same with money owed to them by Southampton for Che Adams.

So they're likely going to get some money when he's sold on, but I don't think it will be a huge amount, I saw that Almajir quoted as saying that all he knows is that it's more than five percent, which probably means it won't be much more than that, but even if it was as much as ten percent, that's likely to be ten percent of the profit Dortmund make on him rather than ten percent of the whole transfer fee, so if he was sold for £100m small heath wouldn't get £10m, it would be closer to £7m, which is a good amount for them, but it's not going to make a massive difference, I'm sure I read they're losing millions every month so will get swallowed up by that.

They will make more money selling the likes of Jobe Bellingham, George Hall, and Jordan James.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think this thing of them selling Jude Bellingham sell on clause is actually true, I'm not even sure if they could sell such a clause even if they wanted to, as seems doubtful to me that someone would give them millions for it when whilst remote there's a chance that Bellingham could stay at Dormund his whole career, or maybe suffer some tragic career ending injury, or what if he was to run down his contract and leave on a fee.

They sold Bellingham for a transfer fee and as with most transfers Dortmund agreed to pay for it in installments, what small heath did was to sell one of those future payments, they did the same with money owed to them by Southampton for Che Adams.

So they're likely going to get some money when he's sold on, but I don't think it will be a huge amount, I saw that Almajir quoted as saying that all he knows is that it's more than five percent, which probably means it won't be much more than that, but even if it was as much as ten percent, that's likely to be ten percent of the profit Dortmund make on him rather than ten percent of the whole transfer fee, so if he was sold for £100m small heath wouldn't get £10m, it would be closer to £7m, which is a good amount for them, but it's not going to make a massive difference, I'm sure I read they're losing millions every month so will get swallowed up by that.

They will make more money selling the likes of Jobe Bellingham, George Hall, and Jordan James.

Of course you can sell clauses. Apparently we sold a few under Xia

We didn't sell clauses, we sold future transfer payments, which is a different thing, as future transfer payements are guaranteed, whereas sell-on clauses aren't.

Edited by useless

Â