Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Eustace being linked with Huddersfield if they can't get Wagner back, would be a strange move considering how relatively well small heath are doing and considering Huddersfield are bottom of the table six points adrift of safety, but apparently the Huddersfield Sporting Director has worked with Eustace previously, could only see it happening if Eustace is fed up with the behind the scenes goings on at the club, if someone like Watford comes in for him that might be a different story.

On 16/03/2022 at 18:57, useless said:

They seem to be appointing a lot of former players into positions, to try and placate their fans, Bower manager, Gardner Sporting Director, Tait Player Mentor, O'Connor Loans Manager, Darren Carter Women's Head Coach, and there are probably others as well.Troy Deeney had a similar feel to it as whilst he wasn't a former player he obviously had a big association with them.

They've done it again, Liam Daish appointed as 'Academy Manager'.

On 31/10/2022 at 22:18, Vancvillan said:

As someone who has skin in the game and belief in crypto, I can't even begin to say how much I agree with the bit in bold.

Sure, an FTX stadium sponsorship would probably be fine, but any club that endorses a crypto project without massive amounts of due diligence is basically saying to fans that "you may receive an email from a Nigerian prince, and it's probably ok to take it at face value".

While a lot of people are capable of independent critical thought, Small Heath knuckle-draggers are going to get sucked into literally any kind of scam. I'd even go as far as to say it's a shame that it's their own club that is complicit in the deception.

Man this aged poorly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Villarcana said:

Funny thing is they are on a great run for them and still only 6 points off relegation if West Brom win game in hand. Strange Championship this year

3 points from play offs as well. Unbeaten i think in 8. Im glad the breaks coming as they really have some momentum at the moment 

They have some players there that are too good for championship like trusty and hanninal. Smart business as much as i hate to say it

Just a shame swansea couldnt hold on ffs

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

3 points from play offs as well. Unbeaten i think in 8. Im glad the breaks coming as they really have some momentum at the moment 

They have some players there that are too good for championship like trusty and hanninal. Smart business as much as i hate to say it

Just a shame swansea couldnt hold on ffs

Ok so it's Hannibal, but you shouldn't mention it really, Polly the Small Heath Wrinkle-Fest might hear you and...

spacer.png

• Haha 2

lol

matey mate

mc mate face

EDIT: 1-2 may have spoke to soon

Never in doubt

EDIT: MATETA man of the match

Edited by Villarcana
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Well, wtf to say about this?

A love fest? We hate Vile club........mate.....where's the half and half scarf......mate

oh, and i'll be back drinking in town next week..........mate

spacer.png

And they say being culled at birth is cruel

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Got to be brain damaged. 

It's the equivalent of smashing your right ankle with a sledge hammer, getting it patched up and set in plaster so you are able to hobble along on crutches then taking the same sledge hammer and smashing your left ankle so you have to crawl everywhere in a regression towards backwards evolution 

• Haha 3

Â