Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

ell, wtf to say about this?

A lot really,  From this I can take it his mom has told him some great news about finding his dad.  She is 40%+ sure his dad was either a Small Heath or a Tesco,  almost certain she is.
Also,  In a bizarre coincidence,  the bloke in the picture holding the flag is called "Number 11" the same as the hero in "Stranger Things".  That's where the comparison stops.

Spoiler

See the source image

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

30 minutes ago, TOTTI-THE-GOD said:

Had a new lad start here, typically he's a nose, he was talking to another lad about football, and he says "at least we're having a better season than Wolves and the Villa" .

Really ??  I mean really :bang:

Sack him...

to even get to an interview, he must lied on his CV

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Sack him...

to even get to an interview, he must lied on his CV

Bet he put drinking in town as one of his Hobbies and Interests on his CV 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, lammy123 said:

looks like they're demolishing the bottom tier of those stands at the sty.

I hope they ‘accidentally’ knock the whole thing down. It’s not like the contractors are actually gonna get paid so they may as well put the asbestos/AIDS ridden deathtrap out of its misery. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I hope they ‘accidentally’ knock the whole thing down. It’s not like the contractors are actually gonna get paid so they may as well put the asbestos/AIDS ridden deathtrap out of its misery. 

5 past 3 on a Saturday would seem as reasonable time as any!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Strog said:

I bet the SHA forum server broke when Bellingham scored

Alot of girl bluenoses are worried about that glint in their brother's eye.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Hopefully they produced a few others as good as Bellingham, namely the ones we've taken from their lower age groups over the last few seasons.

And listen to them bitch about it continuously 🤞🤞

40 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Family are all blues fans and put him through the academy. Even so he seems to have bailed ASAP 

His brother was suppose to be better than him apparently.  He is nowhere near the level of jude.

Judes a massive talent. 30m they sold for he will  go for treble that when he leaves dortmund.

I reckon he ends up at city or Newcastle 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

His brother was suppose to be better than him apparently.  He is nowhere near the level of jude.

Judes a massive talent. 30m they sold for he will  go for treble that when he leaves dortmund.

I reckon he ends up at city or Newcastle 

I have seen his brother play, Jobe, he's a good player even at 17( he was 16 when I saw him) looked like their best player tbh. 

His brother might not be as good Jude, but that doesn't mean much, most established first team players aren't as good as Jude never mind academy players. But Jobe is definitely a very promising player in his own right, and will almost certainly move to a bigger club before long. if Jobe was in our academy we would be raving about him, he's at least on a similar level to the likes of Kadan Young and Travis Patterson, and has a big advantage that because he plays for them has been able to get first team football early.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tinker said:

I have seen his brother play, Jobe, he's a good player even at 17( he was 16 when I saw him) looked like their best player tbh. 

Problem for him is he has that expectation on him and thats very tough to have on your shoulders.

Ive seen a few games looked ok but nowhere near bellinghams level. Bit not many will thats why its ridiculous when they are labelled "better" with no foundation

I think gabby once said aaron is better than JJ too which isnt the case at all. Aarons too young to be compared to JJ

Â