Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Carr was the captain and an absolutely huge word removed when they won it so its probably the main photo from the celebration

Just been told HS2 have named a bridge after Bellendingham. 

I mean WTF? 

As if we didn't hate HS2 enough already, absolute massive jizzgargling spunktrumpets, if true. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

At least we won't hear them claiming "we won the World Cup" (on the basis of supplying Bellingham) like those West Ham dick heads talk about '66.

they couldn't have claimed it anyway? he doesn't play for them anymore! the 1966 lads actually played for west ham at the time

44 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

they couldn't have claimed it anyway? he doesn't play for them anymore! the 1966 lads actually played for west ham at the time

That wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. 

Try listening to our laughable local radio station, the knuckledraggers still drone on about him and even the station itself mention him in sports reports when he obviously does not play for a local team. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

That wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. 

Try listening to our laughable local radio station, the knuckledraggers still drone on about him and even the station itself mention him in sports reports when he obviously does not play for a local team. 

The only other player they have dished out the same level of sickening admiration for was the Anti Christ 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

At least we won't hear them claiming "we won the World Cup" (on the basis of supplying Bellingham) like those West Ham dick heads talk about '66.

Oh Jesus, we'd never hear the end of it.

I'm not an England fan and I work with quite a few jingoistic and xenophobic, "we invented the game and civilised the world" types. They take the piss out of my Irish heritage quite often so I put £20 on "the lads" winning it just to ease the ball ache of putting up with them.....then I thought "yeah you'd be £150 better off but what if it was Saint Jude who scored the winner ?!?!"

Proper dilemma.

FWIW, I felt England were the better team with Lloris the far busier keeper. Fine margins I guess...

22:26, Sat 10 Dec
In a pub today, had to call out a guy, early 40s, who yelled "m***key boy" during today's game when Mbappe was on-screen. At half time I confronted him in front of everybody and said "we all heard you yell monkey boy by the way. Will you be yelling that if Bellingham or Sterling bags the winner? You're a effing idiot"

He was extremely embarrassed, apologised profusely, and left. Said he hadn't realised he'd said it. Several people thanked me for calling it out.

I'm not one for "the knee", but I don't want to hear that shit, and perhaps the added airtime it gets gave me the balls to say something.

eff racism.

hmmmm wonder where this is going..................................
22:36, Sat 10 Dec
For what it matters, he was a vile fan.

Textbook 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:
22:26, Sat 10 Dec
In a pub today, had to call out a guy, early 40s, who yelled "m***key boy" during today's game when Mbappe was on-screen. At half time I confronted him in front of everybody and said "we all heard you yell monkey boy by the way. Will you be yelling that if Bellingham or Sterling bags the winner? You're a effing idiot"

He was extremely embarrassed, apologised profusely, and left. Said he hadn't realised he'd said it. Several people thanked me for calling it out.

I'm not one for "the knee", but I don't want to hear that shit, and perhaps the added airtime it gets gave me the balls to say something.

eff racism.

hmmmm wonder where this is going..................................
22:36, Sat 10 Dec
For what it matters, he was a vile fan.

Textbook 

Bet he wouldnt have posted that if ut was a blose fan. Obviously point was made to make us look bad  but who cares what one idea says? Every fan base has some racist pricks

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The cameras picked up on Bellingham being there and showed his picture.

If they'd had another couple of minutes they could have gone through the whole crowd.

Place looks deserted.

To be fair it's cold, fair play to my neighbour in his 70s who's daft enough to be there. 

Oh and **** Reading, clowns. 

Â