How many points will we get from our next 5 games?

villalad21

Prediction  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How many points?

• 15 points
    • 12-13 points
    • 9-11 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 0-2 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/10/20 at 19:00

25 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Agreed but these are not the worst teams in the league we are playing - some good sides in there! Still, no reason to doubt Deano can keep things going. We did ten in a row in promotion season!

To be fair 3 of them finished bottom half last season and 1 of them is newly promoted. Add to that 3 of them are at home (if that counts for anything any more without fans being there) and I think before the season started we'd be looking to win at least a couple of them and maybe draw a couple too. 

But I take your point, no game is easy in this league. All of those teams have players that can hurt us. We lost to Southampton at home last season and only just beat Brighton, drew with W'Ham and narrowly lost to Arsenal. I don't see those games being easy. But we are a better side than last season and have just beaten two very good sides. In attack and defence we look so good right now. Predicting 10+ points from those games is optimistic, but not delusional or arrogant. If our players stay fit and firing I think we'll achieve that. 

36 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

If we maintain the streak against Leeds,  we should continue against Southampton

Southampton have looked very good in some games. Never bet against Ings. But I hope you are right on both these!

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

Why do I get the feeling that this post is in preparation for 'the team's really good, it's Dean Smith's fault if it doesn't get 100% of the points available'? 

You know, despite the fact that he built it. 

So predictable to watch play out isn't it.

Gotta develop new and innovative inflammatory techniques.

Just enjoy the frustration that must be being felt at Aston Villa's and Smith's success.

• Like 1

The good thing is that we've got Shakespeare.  He's been there during a time when Leicester went on a run and kept their heads.  I'm not saying we have any realistic chance of winning the bloody title let alone Top Four, but having a wise head around at this time should hopefully calm any jitters.  A win against Leeds alone would be wonderful.

9 points.

Leeds- Win

Southampton- draw (still improvement from last season)

Arsenal- draw (of the better teams in league we match up to them quite well as last season's games showed)

Brighton- draw (their play has been much better than results suggest so far).

West Ham- Win. We'll be long overdue one by then.

21 points from first 9 so still rocking and rolling...

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Id take 8. That or anything more will easily keep us in the top 4.

Agree with this.

if we can hit 18+ after 9 games you’re top four. 

beggars belief we could be over half way to safety before December hits us...

• Like 3

We have a real chance to accelrrate our progress, which before the season started, everyone hoped would be incremental at best.

Anything between 8-12 would be amazing, 15 is wankathon territory.

Saying that, none of those games are bankers. 

Small club - 3 points

Soton - draw

Arse - draw

Brighton - 3 points

Spam - draw

Â