How many points will we get from our next 5 games?

villalad21

Prediction  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How many points?

• 15 points
    • 12-13 points
    • 9-11 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 0-2 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/10/20 at 19:00

49 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Before the games, I'd have agreed but then, battering Liverpool and beating Leicester probably wasn't on the cards.

If we'd lost to Liverpool and Leicester but beaten Leeds and Southampton, I think people would be more upbeat even though we'd be on the same points and have missed out on one of our best results in recent history.

I mean the result this week was not as bad as leeds as that was a disastrous result. But the amount we are conceding is a major cause for concern, and the way we fall apart after conceding 1st

I think Arsenal will cooly dispatch us no sweat, then that leaves the other four, if we can get at least a couple of wins that would be good, but having lost three in a row if Arsenal beat us confidence won't be high.

1 hour ago, useless said:

I think Arsenal will cooly dispatch us no sweat, then that leaves the other four, if we can get at least a couple of wins that would be good, but having lost three in a row if Arsenal beat us confidence won't be high.

They were crap against leicester and beat an underwhelming Man u. we just have to keep the faith 

56 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They were crap against leicester and beat an underwhelming Man u. we just have to keep the faith 

They weren't crap against Leicester.

It was a really tight game between 2 evenly matched teams.

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

They weren't crap against Leicester.

It was a really tight game between 2 evenly matched teams.

Yeah but we beat Leicester so the Arsenal game should be a breeze......

On 21/10/2020 at 09:45, villalad21 said:

We've come a long way with incredible 12 points after 4 games.

We are breaking records, 2nd in the table, and our next 5 games could determine whether we will continue to be in the discussion of the top 6 or if it will be a mid table season.

The fixtures coming up are:

- Leeds (H)

- Southampton (H)

- Arsenal (A)

- Brighton (H)

- West Ham (A)

I think this team is capable in getting all 15 points. Question is if they can stay focused enough and keep their form and if we can avoid any injuries on key players.

What do you think?

We need to get 6 points from the next three. Can lose one more. 

2 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

For the first time in a very long time i would back our team to beat any in this league this season.

it’s a crazy season and we have plenty of goals in this team.

I agree, predictions are somewhat out of the window based on normal logics at the moment.  Just go into each game and do our best is a starting point and gain consistent points so we are closer to mid table than relegation at the end of the season.  Looking for an average of 1.25 points per game over the season so the next five games I would hope for 6 points or above in whatever combination.

Edited by nick76

On 01/11/2020 at 12:50, useless said:

Arsenal, Brghton, West Ham, Newcastle, Wolves, think we will be doing well to get five points from those.

I personally think we will pick up a couple of wins - two from the three of Brighton, West Ham, Newcastle. But 4-5 points probably more likely. 

On 01/11/2020 at 17:50, useless said:

Arsenal, Brghton, West Ham, Newcastle, Wolves, think we will be doing well to get five points from those.

but after that things look a wee bit easier. burnley and baggies in the same week in december has to be 6 points

On 03/11/2020 at 19:56, Reivax_Villa said:

For the first time in a very long time i would back our team to beat any in this league this season.

it’s a crazy season and we have plenty of goals in this team.

Except for Leeds and Southampton (and any other team that can high press)

• Confused 1

Â