• Trézéguet
    • Watkins
    • Grealish
    • Ramsey (Hourihane 77)
    • Traoré (Trézéguet 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/09/20 at 22:59

I could get used to this fifth in the table lark. And it's a day of several broken jinxes: our first PL win in London since 2015, our first clean sheet away in the PL since January 2016 and best of all... the first time we've won our first two league games of the season since 1999! Great! 

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

i would have also liked to have seen us have more of the ball but that was probably the plan.

Mcginn was excellent, the best he's played since the championship.

Liking Cash more and more, saw a lot more of his defensive side and didn't look shabby at all.

Also i don't care that Watkins missed a few chances, the main point is that he's actually getting chances. Last year Wesley would get one chance a game maybe two.

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Is it possible to be a bit underwhelmed with a 3-0 away win in the league?

Fulham are shit. Job done comfortable I guess but we didn't play that well with the ball. A but uninspiring.

This is so churlish and nit picky given the result I know. 

It's certainly nothing to get carried away with, but 6 points from our first 2 games vs 0 points from our first 2 games last season... signs of progress.

Now, that progress will probably be modest, and of course we play Liverpool next in the league, but still we have plenty of reason to be positive.

7 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Did you honestly think we played poorly?

Yep - we were really weak in our pressing and poor in possession. A better team would have caused us all sorts of problems.

Of course, I also think we played quite well at times.

Strange game.

• Like 2

Great result.

Being 2-0 after 15 minutes basically meant this became another pre-season game for us. The stats might show them having possession, but we just let them have the ball where we wanted, and it killed the game. No need to rush on Traore, just get him a few minutes and let him build fitness further on Thursday.

The fact that we've coasted, and (hopefully) after Thursday will be in the quarter's of the league cup; undefeated in the league, players are fighting for places, our new signings are looking the part, we have no new injuries and we have defensive confidence is an amazing start to the season.

utv

• Like 2

Â