• Trézéguet
    • Watkins
    • Grealish
    • Ramsey (Hourihane 77)
    • Traoré (Trézéguet 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/09/20 at 22:59

Great 1st half then took the foot of the gas in the second.

McGinn’s best game since coming back from injury.

Cash looks solid and Konsa is improving with every game. Martinez brilliant save which made us forget the fumble.

Still not sure about Watkins as main striker yet but early days.

Very casual at 3-0, had good opportunities to add to the score but were not ruthless enough. Trying to be too clever at times.

Some of the 1 on 1 tackling in midfield was very poor, either rushing in and getting beaten, or standing off and allowing balls in. That needs to tighten up.

However, Mings and Konsa dealt with Mitrovic very well, and Cash's tackling and tenacity was impressive. Everything for Fulham came down Targett's side

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Really good result that. 

Peculiar performance.

Individually a lot of players showed exactly the stuff we like about them, but collectively we were a bit off it.

I don't know if it's "just Fulham", but if we can play that poorly and win we're in for a good year.

Did you honestly think we played poorly?

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Is it possible to be a bit underwhelmed with a 3-0 away win in the league?

Fulham are shit. Job done comfortable I guess but we didn't play that well with the ball. A but uninspiring.

This is so churlish and nit picky given the result I know. 

No, you're absolutely right.

We weren't great there. A very welcome three points to grab when not near our best.

Some real pissing about on the attack was the most annoying I think. Everyone sloppy at times at both 2-0 and 3-0.

6 from 6. Magnificent.

It was such an easy win. Fulham never really threatened, luck with to get away with another clean sheet but we look decent defensively. 

I went for Cash as MOTM. Thought he was brilliant. 

Moments of the match came from McGinn, the pirouette in midfield and then the crunching tackle on Bryan. 

6 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Is it possible to be a bit underwhelmed with a 3-0 away win in the league?

Fulham are shit. Job done comfortable I guess but we didn't play that well with the ball. A but uninspiring.

This is so churlish and nit picky given the result I know. 

I know what you mean but after last season I want more like this where we win when we haven’t played well.  We’ll play a lot better and lose so I’d rather the former feeling.  To win and play as we did means we are growing into a better team.

Â