Ross Barkley

LondonLax

29 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Who knows... Fat Frank might get the sack and any potential new manager might not even want to sell him?

Just a thought.

That 1st part will be happening but i think any new Chelsea manager situation is to get the best of Havertz and Mount is a golden boy at the Bridge too

52 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Who knows... Fat Frank might get the sack and any potential new manager might not even want to sell him?

Just a thought.

I'm hoping for the opposite - Frank is sacked and the new manager comes in and needs money for his own signings, so they sell us Ross and Tammy :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

He clearly isn’t match fit but I’d still start him vs Newcastle personally. We will have most of the ball as I presume Newcastle will sit deep. Maybe that was part of the thinking in starting him today.

I wouldn't, a few days isn't going to make any difference.

Edited by VillanousOne

Loved the run he made early on, just messed up the pass given Jack was unmarked to the right.

Was backs to the walls for long spells tonight but we don't half produce lovely counter attacks now and that's a reason I'd get Barkley in full time as he's the sort who can massively contribute to that style of play with his dribbling.

3 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Clearly ring rusty tonight shown by his sloppy passes and lack of overall sharpness. He’ll only get fitter with minutes and preferably in games where we’re on the ball more. 

This is just asking for one of these!

Carry On Mood GIF

• Haha 1

Â