Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

His output was poor, but there were signs of what we have been missing. Like a magic wand flickering but failing to ignite. 

Agreed, you can see the quality is till sthere, and just his presence gives Jack more time.  Couple of matches and he'll be firing on all cylinders again hopefully. Assuming his hamstring holds up.

• Like 1

Quality footballer and an elite step up for us but you really do see sometimes why he has made the level up.

He has power, pace, dribbling ability but too often he makes bad decisions or takes too log to make the right one. Just lacking the elite sharpness (which would make him well out of our league)

Must signing for me mind you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Better today but no where near the standard he can play at. It with come the more he played. Minor thing but he could have acknowledged El Ghazi when he came off. 

i watched him come off, thought he didnt acknowledge Ghazi, then thought....nah i must have just missed it.

If he didnt acknowledge him, thats bad form tbh, doesnt matter how upset u are at coming off, the team spirit is a big thing with Villa now (thankfully), that kind of behaviour is unacceptable tbh (imo).

Edited by MaVilla

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i watched him come off, thought he didnt acknowledge Ghazi, then thought....nah i must have just missed it.

If he didnt acknowledge him, thats bad form tbh, doesnt matter how upset u are at coming off, the team spirit is a big thing with Villa now (thankfully), that kind of behaviour is unacceptable tbh (imo).

Tbh I’m not sure if he did or not. He seemed upset and as if he just walked straight passed him and El Ghazi had to pat him on the back. Maybe there was a sneaky fist bump that we couldn’t see. He was quite annoyed up to be subbed. I haven’t got a problem with them. 

Â