Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You don't get pacy, strong forwards who are consistent for sub £20m from a top European club these days.  It just isn't a thing.  The reason he comes to us for that price is because his game isn't perfect and it's something we need to harnass.

If we can get the best out of him, he'll be an incredibly exciting player.

Correct. 

But sorry I’m forgetting the Lyon fans also said he’s shit... call it off

21 minutes ago, The Inspiration said:

I genuinely do wonder if it’s just a villa problem, nuts at times

Of the players we've been linked with this transfer window, most of the opinions have been positive. This is the main one where there has been more negativity.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I wonder did Burnley fans throw a childish tantrum when Westwood was linked or did Fiorentina want the sports director fired when they got Veretout

Burnley didn't pay 19 million for Westwood to be fair.

If they did i'm sure there would have been an uproar.

28 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

And some Villa fans rated Sherwood.

If MON hadn't refused to work with a DOF  that Lerner wanted to appoint we'd probably be in Spurs position now. Toxic little ego maniac goblin sunk our club. Leaves trail of destruction and now can't get a gig 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

He's a bit of a project, really - clearly there's talent there, just needs nurturing and directing. 

Yes, i agree. He looks as though he might be a lot like his namesake at the Wolves, a bit of a headless chicken that could easily miss a sitter but he also looks quick and skillful and he plays right side. Like the Wolves version, with the right coaching and instruction he could turn into a useful player (unlike the shit show we had here in the year Adama was with us), he's not too old and the price is about the going rate. Honestly, i think he'll end up being an upgrade on the wingers we have. It's important that we get Rashica as well though, i wouldn't want this guy to be our only wing purchase.

"Lyon fan here. don't get fooled by the video bertrand traore is horrible^^ he is so bad every fan of lyon wants him out. He just do one thing all game cut in on his left foot thinking he is robben. He succed one dribble in 20 and i'm not exaggerating. He has terrible finishing, shamefull right foot and wrost of it he is so nonchalant, he dissappears out of games after 20 minutes he makes me so mad last year."

Why are we signing this loser??

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by villalad21

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

"Lyon fan here. don't get fooled by the video bertrand traore is horrible^^ he is so bad every fan of lyon wants him out. He just do one thing all game cut in on his left foot thinking he is robben. He succed one dribble in 20 and i'm not exaggerating. He has terrible finishing, shamefull right foot and wrost of it he is so nonchalant, he dissappears out of games after 20 minutes he makes me so mad last year."

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

The perfect fit 

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can't wait for him to sign up then!!

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I think you're getting ahead of yourself comparing him to Robben. Like the optimism though.

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Why are we signing this loser??

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would assume because Villa think they can get a tune out of him? 

They'll either succeed, or they won't. Fair play to you though, you can't really lose either way now. 

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I would assume because Villa think they can get a tune out of him? 

They'll either succeed, or they won't. Fair play to you though, you can't really lose either way now. 

Like he's gotten a tune out of El Ghazi and Trezeguet?

I'm afraid you can't polish a turd.

Â