Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Even better angle IMO

Watching it from this angle - it's just mad genius!

Just look at our shape and how we box them in that and the goal lovely stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

It's amazing how a player deemed wank by many becomes a hero again when given the chance. 

Hmmm. I still don’t rate him (I guess I’m one of the many that deem him ‘wank’ then), but that goal will go down as one of my favourites for sure. 

• Haha 1

It's wild I've had whole day to process it but I legit dreamed that Bertie would come back and score a worldy goal I wished it so much. Didn't think it would be a late winner. I want him to succeed with us. He's a beautiful maverick

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Even if hes a pure highlights player he has to play ahead of Bailey simply for that one moment that could change a game.

Careful now, you're sounding a bit like our ex fraud of a manager.

I think he brings more than Bailey in every department really, so agree with the sentiment he should start. 

It was a great goal but I think Unai will keep using him a bit like Chukwueze at Villareal. Fresh legs as a sub to really throw a spanner against a tired fullback. 

Bailey had another ineffective game attacking but understands his assignments defensively which Unai clearly rates. 

Hope Bertie scored a belter against Brighton to fire us into Europe on the last day. The scenes it would be. 

Edited by DJBOB
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

You wouldn't want a missus as unpredictable as him but a footballer... oh yes  .

The only player for us with as many sublime moments over the last few years was Gleelish

I actually believe he has more natural talent than Jack - he has things in his locker that are quite simply world class - but like most wingers he is consistently inconsistent - but as long as he gets minutes I don’t mind. Has to be coming on over Bailey going forward - yes he will frustrate us, but he will also provide exquisite moments like yesterday - I am so happy for him, and so humble too.

We’ll look back with time and realise how lucky we are to witness him in a Villa shirt 

• Like 1

Â