Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I've watched that goal about 20 times tonight.. It's perfect. Everything about it. The curl, the dip, the pace, the spin, the cleanness of the strike. It's **** brilliant. Even the angle of the bloody camera for the TV is perfect to show the mad brilliance of it.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, kevpants said:

You can take the bonkers weird performances because when he does something that looks like a glitch in the laws of physics it’s glorious. 
The West Brom goal is still my favourite though. He genuinely tried to roll the ball in as slowly as possible from outside the box and it worked!

I think about that goal all the time. 

Same I think his goal against WBA is one of my all time favourites especially in recent times.

• Like 1

I've always loved the guy, immediately had an added will for him to be a success from the day he signed where folk were already getting on his back. This new arc to his story after the Gerrard saga just makes me want to see him make it happen here even more, albeit if it'll now only be in a bit-part, cult hero kinda way.

He made a miserable time in life and football during the pandemic a lot more fun and veers from the absolutely sublime to the utterly ridiculous at the blink of an eye but I think that's what makes his whole style of play even more endearing. Delighted to see him add to what'll be an unbelievable highlight reel.

• Like 1

I’ve been saying it, this guy is useful whatever level we’re in. He has to be in the squad for next season. Not many players has his quality when we need to attack. His work rate might be against him, but he’s an important asset. 

He brought one of the best moments I remember as a Villa supporter. I can't even imagine how it can get better than this day.

It's partly because there was that underlying story of inexorable self-immolation last autumn, and then our slow, steady rise from the ashes, and somehow Bertie tells the whole story in a nutshell. Literally a player given away as not-PL quality, then brought back by a manager with a wiser perspective than the previous one. Bertie is Every Villa Player today. Sort of? Oh jeez, this is sounding weird now.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

12 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Previous manager was posion to our squad.

Undoubtedly so. It looked like it right form the beginning but football tries to keep things in house.

The way he treated Mings, Bertie, El Ghazi was disgusting.

He's a moron and I'm glad he's been shown up for the charlatan he is. He's also a scumbag and the company he keeps proves that.

He just won the physical lottery that he was a one in a million footballer - although he was brain-dead tactically. Asshole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bardell just saying on his podcast, that from what he hears, Traore wasn't treated well by SG at all.

It’s not really a surprise. Gerrard stripped one of our most loved players of the captaincy and dropped him. Did he treat any of our players well?

The guy is a grade A word removed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â