Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What a finish. Incredible. Fair play to him. 
No one thinks of shooting there. Traore does. Brilliantly 

If there is a Traore Flowchart out there I want to see it. I'm sure the arrows would go round in circles causing anxiety and confusion but ultimately ending up with ultimate enlightenment.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Who else in football would have one timed curled that around the keeper into the back of the net? Bonkers. He's such a joyful player to watch, so glad he's back and so happy for him to have scored. 

To him that's that's pretty bog-standard bit of technique as well.  People often concentrate on what players can't do rather than what they can and Bert has been a bit underappreciated  for his output.  I'm so glad he had that moment tonight and the rest of the team celebrating with him at the end is special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can take the bonkers weird performances because when he does something that looks like a glitch in the laws of physics it’s glorious. 
The West Brom goal is still my favourite though. He genuinely tried to roll the ball in as slowly as possible from outside the box and it worked!

I think about that goal all the time. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I was unable to watch the game, but I got a notification that Bertie had scored and I already knew it was a banger. Has he ever scored a normal goal for us?

Even by his standards this one was a bit special!

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bardell just saying on his podcast, that from what he hears, Traore wasn't treated well by SG at all.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I remember Traore missing a header and Gerrard was visibly fuming on the bench, I believe he even shouted an expletive not generally but towards him.

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bardell just saying on his podcast, that from what he hears, Traore wasn't treated well by SG at all.

Probably wasn't able to "look him in the eye" or something.

Â