Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Traores goal was excellent anticipation.  He did well to first create a chance then anticipate the bad pass and score a wonderful finish 

Absolute masterstroke recalling him. Might be having a new contract talks the way things are going 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Surely in for a start now against Newcastle? Especially with Bailey out.

Depends on Kamara’s health but I wouldn’t think so. Unai might go with the Chelsea lineup with Kamara or even Dendoncker coming in. He fancies the midfielder maestro lineup vs the tough matches. 

• Like 1

Traore scoring 2 in 2 feels like a champagne buzz. It also makes me feel more angry at Gerrard for treating him like a pariah. I truly shudder when I think about Gerrard and the mountain of bullshit he heaped upon the club. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Surely in for a start now against Newcastle? Especially with Bailey out.

This would be a good matchup to give Duran his first start, to counter their height. 

• Like 1

We got the full Bertie experience yesterday. A maverick goal as well as a casual looping pass back towards our central defenders which gifted Forest a chance and Martinez had to rush out to nullify. 

I wonder what Emery will make of him next season. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Traores goal was excellent anticipation.  He did well to first create a chance then anticipate the bad pass and score a wonderful finish 

Absolute masterstroke recalling him. Might be having a new contract talks the way things are going 

I certainly think Bailey will leave before him.

Â