Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

No one knows what Bertie does that’s why we love him. He brings Joy. He’s sublime , he plays suicidal crossfield passes when a simple ten yard pass will mean he creates a chance, he passes the ball into the net.

The reality is Bertie plays the game in a different realm, we’re watching the game away at Leicester but Bertie is playing Pro Evo soccer, The latest instalment of FIFA, I bet he plays chess with his feet. 

Even when he’s 50 I want Bertie in the match day squad. I fell in love with infuriating game because of players like Bertie. He’s Aston Villa’s Alex Higgins, Jimmy White, Ronnie O’Sullivan, Gilles Villenueve, Hitman Hearns. 

If anyone doesn’t like him go watch paint dry. 

Even Bertie doesn't know what he's going to do half the time, just that it'll be special.

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

Bert is, genuinely and unironically, my favourite current Villa player. He's not the best but my god is he entertainment personified. Was overjoyed when we recalled him. And he's better than Bailey, in my opinion...

Me too. He's my spirit animal

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What a finish. Incredible. Fair play to him. 
No one thinks of shooting there. Traore does. Brilliantly mad.

That’s the thing, most players don’t even think about that. 

24 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

No one knows what Bertie does that’s why we love him. He brings Joy. He’s sublime , he plays suicidal crossfield passes when a simple ten yard pass will mean he creates a chance, he passes the ball into the net.

The reality is Bertie plays the game in a different realm, we’re watching the game away at Leicester but Bertie is playing Pro Evo soccer, The latest instalment of FIFA, I bet he plays chess with his feet. 

Even when he’s 50 I want Bertie in the match day squad. I fell in love with infuriating game because of players like Bertie. He’s Aston Villa’s Alex Higgins, Jimmy White, Ronnie O’Sullivan, Gilles Villenueve, Hitman Hearns. 

If anyone doesn’t like him go watch paint dry. 

Couldn't have said it better myself and thanks for digging out my under appreciated t shirt 🤣

• Thanks 1

Â