Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

played in Uganda today, didnt think we were allowing players to travel outside Europe for games

We stopped emi and Luiz going to South America where things are really bad at the moment. Think they were the only 2 we pulled from international duty

Edit...we stopped marv going to Zimbabwe too. But allowed trez to go to Egypt 

Edited by tomav84

On 24/03/2021 at 23:05, tomav84 said:

We stopped emi and Luiz going to South America where things are really bad at the moment. Think they were the only 2 we pulled from international duty

Edit...we stopped marv going to Zimbabwe too. But allowed trez to go to Egypt 

All South American games were suspended.

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

Not he's not. He's done nothing to justify that.

traore: 6 goals, 3 assists

ghaz: 7 goals (2 of which pens), 0 assists

trez: 0 goals, 2 assists

what exactly would justify it for you out of interest?

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Not only is Traore miles ahead in terms of end product he's also way more entertaining to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

I think those numbers paint a pretty clear picture, I mean I'd also like to see minutes played.

You give those pens to Traore instead of el Ghazi and you very likely have 11, 5 and 2 as their numbers for goal involvements.

To add, I think Traore is the best option of the three when we are full strength, but possibly the worst of the three when we are below strength.

Edited by turvontour

34 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I think those numbers paint a pretty clear picture, I mean I'd also like to see minutes played.

You give those pens to Traore instead of el Ghazi and you very likely have 11, 5 and 2 as their numbers for goal involvements.

To add, I think Traore is the best option of the three when we are full strength, but possibly the worst of the three when we are below strength.

I think these numbers gloss over his overall performances. He has produced moments of quality but in between that he has been dire. 

Edited by PaulC

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Call the police! There's been a murder!

34 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Traore is miles better than el ghazi and trez.

While that’s true, he’s very inconsistent.  I’m hoping it’s first season settling in but we need more from him.  You can see he has talent but struggles with consistency, feels a little lazy or slow at times and feels like he’s not creating enough given his pitch position.  You can see he can do it so I hope that comes out over time and is just settling in slowness.

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

While that’s true, he’s very inconsistent.  I’m hoping it’s first season settling in but we need more from him.  You can see he has talent but struggles with consistency, feels a little lazy or slow at times and feels like he’s not creating enough given his pitch position.  You can see he can do it so I hope that comes out over time and is just settling in slowness.

Yeah he has consistency issues but to be fair, a winger good enough to play top half prem football with no consistency issues, costs lots more than we paid for Traore. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think he’s been great but he always has his moments. Even against Spurs that was a cracking ball to Targett who should have done better. 

The attempted pass back was just ridiculous.

When it's from Traore, then it always is.

Â