Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Proved a few wrong today. Was a constant threat and did his defensive duties, what a finish as well.

Indeed. Will be interesting to see how opposition adapts to him though.

The obvious thing to do is to force him on the outside, not allowing him cutting inside.

Edited by villalad21

Did Traore get MOTM,  he should of done for his performance he was outstanding tonight. Traore was just everywhere he could being that pitch.

Set up Ghazi, scored one and shock an awed WestBrom to Smitharines 🤣

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Proved a few wrong today. Was a constant threat and did his defensive duties, what a finish as well.

If Dean has a word and let's him know he's allowed to use his right foot too then we'll have some player on our hands.

Absolutely and goes to show a fair few on here couldnt analyse a card game of snap. Will never understand writing a player off without a fair chance. Well played Traore. Good thing is hes quite comfortable on the ball like Jack is albeit a much lazier style. Has a great eye for a pass too. Very promising. 

Edited by birdman

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Motm tonight without question.

Nah. Grealish was MotM by some distance. We're just gotten used to it, and used to Traore being shite. Thus you think he was MotM. 

As for Traore I think he played well today. You can see what he's about, and I think he'll over time be a very handy squad player for us, but I still think he's way to slow and pedestrian for a right winger role. We need pace and urgency. We would never have gotten away with the stuff today if we didn't play a dog shit albion side with 10 men. 

So while Traore played well and show cased his style of play, I really think we need different and better on the RW. 

Â