Emiliano Martínez

hippo

On 13/04/2024 at 22:38, Xela said:

I think he's our most important player. 

☝️ :cheers:

Legend

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's an absolute word removed and a disgrace to football, no one should ever think of buying him or wanting him at their club 

:ph34r:

He's a genuinely world class best in his position player, maybe the first time ever at Villa you can say that, I'd like to think he's ours, he's one of us, even though I know that means nothing in football anymore, he knows what he means to this club 

You did see Paul play ? With the greatest of respect Emi is not our best ever player 

Just now, ChesterDad said:

You did see Paul play ? With the greatest of respect Emi is not our best ever player 

That's a different thing, I'm not saying emi is out best ever player but he is the only villa player that can say he is genuinely the best player in the world at his position while wearing a Villa shirt 

And obviously world cup winner while playing for us 

Mcgrath can't say that, as good as he was he wasn't the best CB in world football

Love him to bits. Best keeper in the world but I do wish he'd just reign it in a tinsy bit. Not stop the shithousing, just take the kicks a fraction earlier. Not clearing in the woods about QUITE so much when he's on a card (I'm certain he wasn't aware of the yellow card rule) 

It's not to stop it but just to turn it down to 10. 

I'm sure Watkins didn't need all the continuing shenanigans whilst waiting for his penalty. 

But he's so so good at the shithousing, it is hilarious. I've already had blues fans banging on about his cheating. 

Another quiet night for big Emi 😅😅 2 great saves and the whole stadium on strings. Absolute mentalist. He’s the mate on a night out who ends up dancing on tables and fighting bouncers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I can truly see why other fans hate him . But thats his mentality. I have watched videos about what he does psychologically to the opposition during shootouts. He claims the penalty box as his own. Celebrates a save like no other keeper in world football. To put the pressure all on the oppo.  Its a long walk from the halfway line to take a penalty and when the oppo get there they have to deal with Emi getting in their heads.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Another quiet night for big Emi 😅😅 2 great saves and the whole stadium on strings. Absolute mentalist. He’s the mate on a night out who ends up dancing on tables and fighting bouncers. 

And never gets a scratch on him while his mates get covered in blood  

• Haha 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

What a shout that was, and as far back as...oh, last week.

Xhfl5od-Iu-avatar-Yxgxx-Fz0k.jpg

Â