Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Posted (edited)

How is his thread on pg 2. BUMP. The rise of us and him since we signed him is extraordinary. We gave him a platform to be first choice Argentina keeper and become WC winner and national hero and he said he wants to be playing CL with Villa. "Villa's a big club, mate!"

Best Villa keeper in my 34 years a Villa fan by an absolute mile. 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, kidlewis said:

If anyone fancies going in two feet on a knobber Arsenal fan, you can join me here

What a weirdo. I can't bring myself to comment on anything he's said, but striking up a rivalry with a club that he claims has no relevance to him is certainly an odd way to spend his life.

12 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Absolutely smashed. I do wonder what he got up to after the cameras went away, I can't imagine it was very pretty.

The lads deserve it and the Palace game is now a chance to give some kids a bit of game time and give a couple of players a rest. Maybe even give Gauci a run out. Emi doesn't need to pad his stats anymore this season, but you know he won't accept not playing. Got to get Watkins his 20th too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

?

As long as he's not promoting a specific coin and just a platform I have no issues with it. Assuming the platform does what it is supposed to do like Coinbase instead of what FTX did then I think it's fine. 

44 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Moreno and Buendia look like a ventriloquist act.

Desearía poder volar hasta el cielo, pero no puedo...

¡Puede!

¡NO PUEDO!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

As long as he's not promoting a specific coin and just a platform I have no issues with it. Assuming the platform does what it is supposed to do like Coinbase instead of what FTX did then I think it's fine. 

He could set fire to an orphanage and I'd still have him starting lol

• Haha 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Ck1g2L5JZ/

💣🧬::// Emi Martinez had an agreement in place with villa where he’d be allowed to go to the olympics IF villa qualified for the champs league [fernando czyz]🥇

🔁 it’s Martinez desire to represent Argentina in the copa America + Olympics this summer

🔁 if Martinez were to go he would miss all of #avfc pre season + potentially the first premier league game

🔁 the copa america is from June 10th - July 10th + the Olympics starts on the 26th July

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

?

Looks like an absolute scam.

Are we not paying this bloke enough to stop him being paid to promote this shit?

Â