Emiliano Martínez

hippo

41 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Embarrasing helping Garnacho with his cramp, surely wouldn't have gone down well with the away fans at 3-2.

He's an amazing keeper, an seems a great guy, but sometimes, he's just a law into himself, I don't enjoy that side of him.

Nope. He got things moving quicker than the Utd physios coming on and I have no doubt the time they'd eat up wouldn't reflect the time added on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Should be more riled by his stupid pathetic antics at brentford. They have cost us 5 points now. 

No. Kamara has.

No helping anyone who wants to blame Martinez. I worry about logic in the rest of your opinions.

• Like 2

I thought that crunching tackle on Rashford was one of our few highlights from the game. He did well sweeping up tonight when called upon and also made some fantastic saves, particularly in the first half.

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

No. Kamara has.

No helping anyone who wants to blame Martinez. I worry about logic in the rest of your opinions.

Kamara has his share of the blame but he was put into a situation that was 100% created by Emi’s completely unnecessary shithousery. 

If you don’t understand that then I worry that you don’t actually understand logic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Kamara has his share of the blame but he was put into a situation that was 100% created by Emi’s completely unnecessary shithousery. 

If you don’t understand that then I worry that you don’t actually understand logic.

I worry you don’t understand the concept of personal responsibility. 

Kamara’s sending off is Kamara’s fault and Kamara's alone.

There were 10 other Villa players who managed to not get themselves sent off despite Martinez antics, because they didn’t lose the plot and rush over and do something stupid. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I worry you don’t understand the concept of personal responsibility. 

Kamara’s sending off is Kamara’s fault and Kamara's alone.

There were 10 other Villa players who managed to not get themselves sent off despite Martinez antics, because they didn’t lose the plot and rush over and do something stupid. 

I worry you don’t understand the concept of effective root cause analysis. Admonish Kamara all you want - and of course he will learn - but unless Emi gets a handle on himself he’s going to get himself or another one of his team mates sent off sooner or later.

It was Martinez that created the conditions for a situation like that to happen with Kamara. Kamara was naive but I genuinely believe that could have happened to a number of our other players caught in the melee- it was pretty innocuous. If you were out with your mates and that happened you’d be blaming the idiot friend who kicked it all off not the one who did something as minor as what Kamara did .

What’s worse is that Unai knew that it meant trouble and was desperately trying to drag Martinez away (not Kamara) to which Martinez was pathetically fighting against. He needs to realise that being a moron who causes trouble isn’t the same as having a winning mentality 

11 hours ago, quazzie goat said:

Are we honestly getting riled up about Martinez helping someone with cramp?

No. One person has decided that if you aren’t angry with our goalkeeper for no reason the. You’re happy with us losing. 

Because that makes sense apparently

Just now, Newry_Villan said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned him getting beat at his near post for Burnleys second.  Would have cost us points today, he'll know that though and shouldn't let it happen again.

Hmm was a pretty great finish. Think this is harsh. 

Â