Emiliano Martínez

hippo

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Embarrasing helping Garnacho with his cramp, surely wouldn't have gone down well with the away fans at 3-2.

He's an amazing keeper, a seems a great guy, but sometimes, he's just a law into himself, I don't enjoy that side of him.

I actually thought it was really nice to see and showed what a good guy he is. Helped a young kid that was clearly in pain.

Mad how differently people can see things. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

We were a goal down. What do you want him to do? Just let him time waste? He was helping him so we could **** get on with it and try and equalise.

It was nice for someone to show some urgency because nobody else on the team did

See above, the time is always added on. Didn't seem like he was in too much of a rush anyway.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Nows not the time chap!

You maybe happy, but most of us are fumng.

Who said I'm happy?

I'm furious.

Doesn't mean I'm finding reasons to be angry at our keeper for trying to speed things up when we were a goal down

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Embarrasing helping Garnacho with his cramp, surely wouldn't have gone down well with the away fans at 3-2.

He's an amazing keeper, a seems a great guy, but sometimes, he's just a law into himself, I don't enjoy that side of him.

Nah, that’s how football is now. 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I did say out loud for him to snap his ankle but I don’t think he heard me from my living room. Anyway he played well tonight and is the least of our problems tonight. 

I was joking mate 😃  I didn’t think there was anything wrong with him helping a kid with cramp. I think people need to grow up a bit if they have an issue with it. Just my opinion.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I was joking mate 😃  I didn’t think there was anything wrong with him helping a kid with cramp. I think people need to grow up a bit if they have an issue with it. Just my opinion.

I was half joking when I shouted it at tv 🙂 yeah didn’t bother me either it’s the way the game is now. I wish this was all some of us had to be pissed off about.  

• Like 1

Â