Emiliano Martínez

hippo

41 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Exactly, you won't get bad luck. Now we just need the semi automated offside that was used in the WC which comes in next season meaning we don't have to wait for VAR 90% of the time it's just automatically given and linesman gets notified in his earpiece and raises flag. Another advantage for us, saves us the energy of running back when opposing players were offside.

Just for football in general, the sooner this comes in the better

42 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Exactly, you won't get bad luck. Now we just need the semi automated offside that was used in the WC which comes in next season meaning we don't have to wait for VAR 90% of the time it's just automatically given and linesman gets notified in his earpiece and raises flag. Another advantage for us, saves us the energy of running back when opposing players were offside.

Wow I didn’t realise this. That will be excellent. 

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yeh VAR is massive for us. But I do think it’s time our fans accepted the linesman won’t put their flag up straight away.  There’s really no point giving them abuse.

Yeah this winds me up, and I've made the point on here several times.

With VAR as it is, the linesmen can NOT flag straight away. It just can't happen. So it isn't going to change

He’s absolutely class. He can do everything. I think he’s our best player and probably the most difficult to replace. Hopefully we can keep him at VP for the rest of his career. I doubt that we’ve ever had a better keeper than him. Certainly not in my past 40 years as a fan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, M_Afro said:

He’s absolutely class. He can do everything. I think he’s our best player and probably the most difficult to replace. Hopefully we can keep him at VP for the rest of his career. I doubt that we’ve ever had a better keeper than him. Certainly not in my past 40 years as a fan.

He still hasn't scored this season. In fact, he hasn't even registered a shot on target yet.

17 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

He still hasn't scored this season. In fact, he hasn't even registered a shot on target yet.

Ha ha. Give him chance. He’s still a bit scared of the Unai wrath to go up for a corner following the Arsenal game last year. It’s only a matter of time before he’s let off the leash again.

Can you imagine Dibu scoring a last minute equaliser, away from home, in front of the opposition supporters. He would be uncontrollable. He’d be jumping into the crowd and offering them all out. I’d pay big money to see that. Particularly if it was at Arsenal. It would be priceless.

• Haha 2

Â