Emiliano Martínez

hippo

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

I'm sure Messi would have loved playing under Bruce, whipping balls into Scott Hogan 🤣 We'd defo have beat Fulham in the final that season with Messi in the team .

I didn't mean here as in Villa - I meant here as Premier League !

4 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

During the lap of appreciation after the game he must have let about eight penalties in a row in against Tyrone Mings, Emi Buendia and Ashley Young's kids.   No offence to anybody but the kids were probably all still at primary school and quite frankly he should have been saving the lot of them.  I say we sell him in the summer. 

This is what happens when you change the rules of penalty taking for keepers.  Bloody useless!

2 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

You need to chill - if he does ? And I don’t know anymore than you - who would blame him ?

Come on , it's one of the best days following the Villa in the last 20 years. Don't be a party pooper. Don't be that guy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Come on , it's one of the best days following the Villa in the last 20 years. Don't be a party pooper. Don't be that guy.

I’m honestly not - you are so right 👍🏻. But do I think he will be our number 1 next season? No I really do not 

2 hours ago, ChesterDad said:

I’m honestly not - you are so right 👍🏻. But do I think he will be our number 1 next season? No I really do not 

We can easily demand 80m for him given all he's achieved in last two years and three years still on his deal.

It's o.k saying this CL club needs him but very few would pay that.

Someone like Raya has 12 months left at Brentford so he'll be in 40m range so that's a smart deal for a club that needs a new keeper.

Getting into europe keeps him sweet for another 12 months, I'm pretty sure on that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Diego Carlos posted a photo of him and Emi on his Instagram story with the words "Gracias por todo hermano! ♥️"

="Thanks for everything brother"

Hmmmm.

Probably just been a big part of helping him integrate in a new country especially at a time that he suffered a major injury keeping him out of the team. The South Americans on the team are meant to be quite close. Nothing more than that, me thinks. 

• Like 1

Â