Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I play in goals, and all I can say it was a tricky one - it was going in the corner, it was slippery, he punched it out wide properly and it was tapped in. If anything, we can ask why our defenders weren't there quicker than Ratface. 

We saw he slipped a few times already so wanted to make sure he got it. 

It could have been done better, but it was a good goal. They did something we failed to do - test the keeper in rainy conditions. 

We conceded very few goals in recent weeks. And the one we conceded is conceded by many goalkeepers every week. 

Kasper Schmeichel analysed it well on Sky, because the shot lacked pace it was nearly impossible to deflect it past the post so he had to try and palm it as far as he could while lying full-stretch on the ground, he was then unlucky that the rebound took a deflection, otherwise it would have been a decent bit of keeping.

10 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Manchester United bid incoming. 

De Gea is finished at this level.

Charge the barstools £10billion. That’s just for the rejection add another £20billion to talk to him….

• Thanks 1

It’s likely to be Spurs and Chelsea in the market for a new goalie this summer. Can definitely see a bid coming in from one of them. If one of them offers big money (more likely Chelsea than Spurs), I can see us leaving the decision to him. 

56 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’s likely to be Spurs and Chelsea in the market for a new goalie this summer. Can definitely see a bid coming in from one of them. If one of them offers big money (more likely Chelsea than Spurs), I can see us leaving the decision to him. 

Levy can piss off. You just know he'll bid 10m and some fringe player in exchange.

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Neither side are going to be Champions League next season and that's what Emi wants, hopefully with Villa in his own words. I can't see him going to either club whilst they're not playing in Europe's top comp.

Dibu Martínez is likely to change clubs in June. It does not have an exit clause. There are three Premier League clubs that have it in the pipeline:
Tottenham -with more interest, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Very likely to go a step further in the next market.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Dibu Martínez is likely to change clubs in June. It does not have an exit clause. There are three Premier League clubs that have it in the pipeline:

Two of those teams don’t even have a manager?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

He'd cost 70m+....

Can't see Spurs or United paying that. 

Chelsea perhaps. 

Edited by AshVilla

The journalist sneakily edited his tweet. The first version read

La idea es que - the idea is that

2nd version - Es probable que - is likely that

They are fundamentally different things 

Edited by The_Steve

Anything can happen obviously, but I don’t see how Emi has suddenly gone from saying he wants to recommend other Argentines to Villa(something we’ve seen him actually say) to a reporter saying he’s open to leaving in June lol

• Like 1

Â