Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Hopefully precautionary and with olsen having to play in europe maybe they thought it was good to give him some minutes.

Desperately hope you are right but I don’t think you take off a player like Emi in a game as big as that as a precautionary measure. 

18 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Desperately hope you are right but I don’t think you take off a player like Emi in a game as big as that as a precautionary measure. 

I think they were aware of the issue before the game, he was rubbed down and carried on. At 2-0 they hopefully felt it was a risk worth taking to wrap him up for a week. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villaglint said:

See Watkins vs Wolves.

• Like 1

I'm hoping it's precautionary considering Olsen will be starting against Olympia is so resting Dibu and giving Olsen game time makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He's going to miss 2 games apparently 

Hopefully one of those is home to Olympiakos :) (but I suspect that's not being counted...)

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

Hopefully one of those is home to Olympiakos :) (but I suspect that's not being counted...)

He's aiming to be back for the second leg so i'd say it is being counted.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

He's aiming to be back for the second leg so i'd say it is being counted.

yay-icegif-8.gif

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looks like we may need to be Chelsea, Liverpool and City fans over the new few weeks. 

No, no and hell no.  Just cannot do it. 

Â