Emiliano Martínez

hippo

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

This is likely his agent letting Villa know he wants a pay rise.

We gave him one just before the world Cup, we extended his contract 👍think he is on £7.5 million a year now

• Like 1

If he stays here: Splendid. Our sh*thousery legend.

If he goes to United: Annoying and very sad given his big personality around the club, but we'll get every penny we can for him: also have faith that we could effectively replace him under this management if worst comes to worse.

If he goes to Spurs/Chelsea: Can buzz off, for all I care: given he's said about both his future at Villa and his personal goals, it'd be a spit in the face if he moves to either of those clubs. He'll also mysteriously go from a sh*thousery legend into an unsportsmanlike cheat overnight.

Edited by wishywashy

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

David de Gea is signing a new contract with Utd. Martinez will be in a Villa shirt next season I'm convinced, i'm not even worried. 

Same. His agent has got wind of our transfer plans, and is making some noise. Nothing more.

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’d cost more than Grealish, no one will pay that. He’s staying.

Why would he cost more than Grealish? No chance tbh. And he's much older than him.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Why would he cost more than Grealish? No chance tbh. And he's much older than him.

He’s the world number one goalkeeper, who’s won the World Cup with his country in the last few months. Prices are going up and up and we don’t have to sell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’s the world number one goalkeeper, who’s won the World Cup with his country in the last few months. Prices are going up and up and we don’t have to sell.

And he's now hitting his prime years when it comes to goalkeepers.

It's laughable the shit some people.on here believe based on a half arsed tweet from someone no one has ever heard of.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

And he's now hitting his prime years when it comes to goalkeepers.

It's laughable the shit some people.on here believe based on a half arsed tweet from someone no one has ever heard of.

It’s even more laughable that …. Ah **** it he’s priceless and not available.

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

If it came to it and Emi wanted to leave us for Chelsea, I’d swap from him Arrizabalaga and a bit of cash… 

Id rather we just kept hold of Emi though because he’s a hero. 

Thats a terrible swap. He isnt even Chelsea best goalkeeper

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Thats a terrible swap. He isnt even Chelsea best goalkeeper

I wouldn’t say no to Mendy if we did lose Emi. Alemany could probably get him for less than £20m 😂

3 hours ago, deeps said:

I’d be stunned if he left. 

Don’t be. Sadly that’s the way it is today. Even though Chelsea have had a poor season they are still a “big” club, that’s the way football is today.

Please stay though Emi!

34 minutes ago, bose said:

Don’t be. Sadly that’s the way it is today. Even though Chelsea have had a poor season they are still a “big” club, that’s the way football is today.

Please stay though Emi!

He'd be mad to go to Chelsea. That would be his final move most probably, and they won't even be in Europe, let alone champs league. Their leadership are mental, do you think they could sell him a vision? Massive gamble to go their. 

He might go to Man United, he won't be going to Chelsea and Tottenham can't afford him

Â