Emiliano Martínez

hippo

33 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

May have dodged a bullet with the Ramsdale transfer by the way. Conceded with two goals from two shots and the second was a pretty straightforward save.

I never quite got what the fuss was about with him last season 🤔

Ah yes the classic “I knew we shouldn’t have signed him” line after one poor performance in the first game of the season. Followed up with the stock “never got the hype” to really add weight. 

(You and I would have been delighted at the time of him signing for us if it had happened) 

😁

After 3 years of suffering, of tele-smashing, of total incomprehension of the foot movements of this player with his head fixed on the ball and not on the game, in his only way of scoring (entering inside left foot), he finally leaves , thanks to the pigeon from Aston villa for buying it!

£20m. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Ah yes the classic “I knew we shouldn’t have signed him” line after one poor performance in the first game of the season. Followed up with the stock “never got the hype” to really add weight. 

(You and I would have been delighted at the time of him signing for us if it had happened) 

😁

Haha give me a break! I knew I’d get stick for that.

4 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Haha give me a break! I knew I’d get stick for that.

😂 sorry dude too easy!

Much more importantly however, Sheffield United are now playing like they look on paper. I think they may be a Huddersfield 2.0 this season. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

😂 sorry dude too easy!

Much more importantly however, Sheffield United are now playing like they look on paper. I think they may be a Huddersfield 2.0 this season. 

They do have a whiff of Huddersfield about them...

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

After 3 years of suffering, of tele-smashing, of total incomprehension of the foot movements of this player with his head fixed on the ball and not on the game, in his only way of scoring (entering inside left foot), he finally leaves , thanks to the pigeon from Aston villa for buying it!

£20m. 🙄

Wrong thread

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

£20m. 🙄

Are those the words of an Arsenal fan? Or are you in the wrong thread fella?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

£20m. 🙄

Who they calling a pigeon!?

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

£20m. 🙄

Not sure if anyone has told you this yet, but I think you're in the wrong thread.

Oh and you're a pigeon. 

17 hours ago, villalad21 said:

What is going on with this one?

Wasn't this guy supposed to be announced yesterday or today at latest?

Almost there Mrs Martinez hints it's close

The goalkeeper's wife Mandindha, though, has been excited by Martinez's move from London to Birmingham and shared a snap on her social media page of an article from their homeland, headlined: 'Emiliano Martinez will leave Arsenal for Aston Villa and will become the most expensive Argentine goalkeeper.'

Mandinha captioned the snap, 'So proud' and tagged her husband Martinez within the image, with the article itself outlining how Martinez's move to Villa Park was motivated by becoming Argentina's No.1 goalkeeper. The former Wolves loanee is yet to win a senior cap despite a recent call-up.

Â