Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Very pleased that this now done. Welcome to the Villa Emi! 

he has the potential to be a very solid keeper for years to come. I wonder if he’ll start on Monday? I hope so. 

Definitely. There is no way Nyland plays on Monday. 

Just now, Didiersix said:

Our first Argentinian player I believe. I think this might be the most important signing of the summer for me... really looking forward to seeing him contribute.

Oh god. Brace yourself to be quoted about a million times...

#RememberArce

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Yeah, I know and I get it but a few days ago on here some posters adamant it was going to be Heaton once fit.

I missed that debate. But it’s a sport, you can’t just remove someone who’s doing well for the sake of sentiment. He will be given an opportunity to win it back but you play your best players. That’s the harsh life of an athlete, especially an aging one.

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Very pleased that this now done. Welcome to the Villa Emi! 

he has the potential to be a very solid keeper for years to come. I wonder if he’ll start on Monday? I hope so. 

Most definitely 

Hope he is as good as people on here are hyping him up to be.

Not a great sample size to judge from. He's a bit like Romero in that sense. Not played a lot of games over the years.

That being said. It's close to impossible to be any worse than Nyland.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Hope he is as good as people on here are hyping him up to be.

Not a great sample size to judge from. He's a bit like Romero in that sense. Not played a lot of games over the years.

That being said. It's close to impossible to be any worse than Nyland.

Exactly. Nyland is awful, Heaton is injured (god knows how seriously) and Steer isn’t definitely good enough. Kalinic is as good as gone I think.

We needed a keeper, we’ve apparently got a very good one. 🤞🏼 

Â