Emiliano Martínez

hippo

22 minutes ago, est1874 said:

The lads running Arsenal must be some cads alright.

Massive cuts to non-playing staff while still signing new players on big contracts (Willian for instance must be on a hefty wage).

220k/wk, reportedly. Disgraceful imo.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

If it’s down to money they can pay him what they owe him out of the reported £20m we’re handing over!!

I’m sure that’s exactly what his agent is saying to them. And they are probably saying “well, he asked for a move so we don’t owe him the bonus.” And his agent is saying “he never asked in writing so you do.” And round and round in circles.

I’m sure it’ll all get worked out. 

Just now, Adam2003 said:

I’m sure that’s exactly what his agent is saying to them. And they are probably saying “well, he asked for a move so we don’t owe him the bonus.” And his agent is saying “he never asked in writing so you do.” And round and round in circles.

I’m sure it’ll all get worked out. 

Yeah, it’ll be a bit of a standoff to see who blinks first. Does anyone know when players need to be registered for the Sheffield United game?

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Probably because Arsenal are being a bit tight at the moment then?

and they know we’re desperate for a keeper for the weekend and he wants to move. They’re probably reasonably happy for him to stay so might be saying, these are the terms otherwise we’ll keep you here.

Its not unusual for clubs to push players to make a formal transfer request at the last minute. 

Edited by Genie

We owe him some back pay - new contract was promised at the end of last season but negotiations have been um... 'delayed' ...

We said we'd make up the difference so he'll get it. There's no bad blood at all.

Edited by AerialThreat
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AerialThreat said:

We owe him some back pay - new contract was promised at the end of last season but negotiations have been um... 'delayed' ...

We said we'd make up the difference so he'll get it. There's no bad blood at all.

Well tell them to pay up so we can get him in! 😆

1 hour ago, Tez500 said:

On a 3 year deal, give him 18 months and he will be the next Ozil.

No wonder what's his name on Good morning Brtain (mouthy git) had ago at his club, because of all these high wages yet they let 50 employees get the sack. There structure is out of order at the club and the way they are carrying on I cant see them being a premier team for much longer if they continue on this route, it's not sustainable is it??

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

No wonder what's his name on Good morning Brtain (mouthy git) had ago at his club, because of all these high wages yet they let 50 employees get the sack. There structure is out of order at the club and the way they are carrying on I cant see them being a premier team for much longer if they continue on this route, it's not sustainable is it??

Piers Morgan asked Caitlyn Jenner about her penis, and it did not go well

Did a quick google search, its the bloke on the left right that you're talking about?

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Piers Morgan asked Caitlyn Jenner about her penis, and it did not go well

Did a quick google search, its the bloke on the left right that you're talking about?

I thought then theres only one bloke in that pic but who knows with the person on the left but yes I remember his name now, why did you have to jog my memory of pearce Morgan. 🤨

Edited by Dave-R

15 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

They make a hell of a lot of money. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They make a hell of a lot of money. 

I dont see how they had to lay off that many workers though, yet Ozil is slouching around on 350k a week.

Cant be making that much can they Vive??

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I dont see how they had to lay off that many workers though, yet Ozil is slouching around on 350k a week.

Cant be making that much can they Vive??

Because they are a business and run like one. There is nothing they can do about Ozil. That’s a Wenger error they have to live with. 

its not going to be Martinez Monday is it???

Get this announced Villa oh my lord!

its wrecking the whole week!, today was Martinez Monday, tomorrow was to be Traore Tuesday, Wednesday was to be Werder Wednesday.......

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

its not going to be Martinez Monday is it???

Get this announced Villa oh my lord!

its wrecking the whole week!, today was Martinez Monday, tomorrow was to be Traore Tuesday, Wednesday was to be Werder Wednesday.......

Chill! Tomorrow is Triple Transfer Tuesday.

laugh smile GIF

• Like 2

Think villa will be fuming over this. We made two quick offers last week to get the deal agreed. I sense had arsenal declined we had another keeper in mind. ....now it looks touch and go for the sheff u game.....and Steer has a decent couple of games we might shelve the idea.

I reckon this on is 50/50

• Haha 1

Â