Callum Wilson

Delphinho123

33 minutes ago, pete101 said:
INJURY HISTORY

Injury history, suspensions and absences are based on a variety of media reports and are researched with the greatest of care. If you should notice an error regardless, please use the correction form. To the correction form

Season Injury from until Days Games missed
18/19 Knee Injury Jan 19, 2019 Mar 9, 2019 49 days 8AFC Bournemouth
16/17 Cruciate Ligament Rupture Feb 2, 2017 Oct 20, 2017 260 days 25AFC Bournemouth
15/16 Cruciate Ligament Rupture Sep 26, 2015 Apr 2, 2016 189 days 30AFC Bournemouth

Him arriving and another long term injury scares the hell out of me , not sure Ive even recovered from Luc Nilis

This is exactly what we need to be avoiding.

Haven't we learned our lesson with Lansbury, Richards, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, pete101 said:
INJURY HISTORY

Injury history, suspensions and absences are based on a variety of media reports and are researched with the greatest of care. If you should notice an error regardless, please use the correction form. To the correction form

16/17 Cruciate Ligament Rupture Feb 2, 2017 Oct 20, 2017 260 days 25AFC Bournemouth
15/16 Cruciate Ligament Rupture Sep 26, 2015 Apr 2, 2016 189 days 30AFC Bournemouth

Him arriving and another long term injury scares the hell out of me , not sure Ive even recovered from Luc Nilis

Two cruciate ligament injuries in 2 years! That’s petty unlucky. 

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This is exactly what we need to be avoiding.

Haven't we learned our lesson with Lansbury, Richards, etc.

I don’t want to sign the guy but the injuries were 3 years ago and he had his best year by a long way since.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Two cruciate ligament injuries in 2 years! That’s petty unlucky. 

Also career ruining. 

We shouldn't be spending a penny on this guy. He's missing 63 games in 3 years which is about 60% of their games?

Really am not overly fussed about this. Apart from the disappointment of losing out on a player we were clearly in for to a direct rival, i really couldn't care less so long as we get someone decent in instead.... that's actually another bit which worries me as we seem to be running out of good options and we saw last season with Wesley & Samatta that signing some foreign players often doesn't work out straight away.

2 hours ago, pete101 said:
INJURY HISTORY

What did Luc do to you?