Matty Cash

paul514

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He would be an upgrade on Jota and good cover for Guilbert.

Cash is miles better than Guilbert. Not down the line, in the future. He's a better player than him right now. Defensively, tackling, offensively, stamina. He's way better.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

I heard Sheffield United were the front runners for Matty Cash, so there is still time for it to kick off! 😏

I read an article about this.

Basically it was attributed to Wilder and he was saying that there is some “lazy recruiting” going on because us and Fulham had come in late on the deal.

He seemed to be saying that nobody else knew about the guy until Sheff Utd went in for him 😳

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

Basically it was attributed to Wilder and he was saying that there is some “lazy recruiting” going on because us and Fulham had come in late on the deal.

He seemed to be saying that nobody else knew about the guy until Sheff Utd went in for him 😳

I mean a quick glance at the Championship team of the season (laziest scouting method imaginable) would tell you, he could be alright this lad. I'd say he's just bitter.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Wilder is an idiot if he thinks clubs are jumping on their transfer interests. He’s just deflecting their recruitment shortfalls in other areas of the pitch. 

Or maybe all the clubs within a certain sphere/level/finances just happen to be after similar players?

Not unheard of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Why would Cash even go there. He'd have to wait about 6 months on the bench until he gets used to the way they play. Look at Osborn. Then he'd only get a look in if Baldock got injured. He'll probably start for us if he signs.

26 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Hearing Matty Cash has rejected the offer to join us and is now set to move to Wolves. His decision was because he came on here and saw the Villa fans saying "he's a championship player, why are we signing championship players",

Villa now set to move for Newcastle RB, Javier Manquillo, who has a ton of Premier League experience to keep the villa fans happy 
Villa turning there backs on Benrahma and Ollie Watkins due to the backlash of the fans, and now set to stick to premier league proven Wesley and El Ghazi 

You do realize that most of the "negative" comments on social media pretty much come from the same group of 20-30 fans and are in no way reflective of the wider fanbase.

• Like 1

Â