Matty Cash

paul514

Cash didn't play in their friendly against Albion on Saturday, most of their other first teamers did. Even if a deal isn't agreed at the moment, I think Forest know that a deal is close.

Just now, villan-scott said:

Rumour has it we are still at the ‘preparing’ stage, but I cannot be certain. We may be about to stick it  in. 

Thought we were preparing to prepare but that was an advancement on thinking to prepare for preparing

• Haha 2

I didn't think you were allowed to speak to a player without a clubs permission?

So if we haven't agreed a deal with forest, there's no agreement with the player.  Not officially anyway.

Maybe it's an attempt to drum up some last minute interest in the player to get a bidding war going. 

I think if we have got a far as agreeing terms with the player then I think a deal is imminent and the clubs are not far off on agreeing a fee. 

Edited by Made In Aston

5 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Dirty cash... I want him. 

I also heard we would be announcing a double signing of a promising player called Tango along with Matty. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by dounavilla

1 hour ago, Thug said:

I didn't think you were allowed to speak to a player without a clubs permission?

It’s not 1981. No club would ever put in a bid these days without having had a general chat with a player’s representatives.

Â