Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Thanks, but is it pre lockdown or what? Can’t understand the other figures too. 

No, it's for the entire season. 

#PL = Number of players used in matches
CrdY = Yellow Cards
CrdR = Red Cards
2CrdY = Second Yellos
Fls = Fouls committed
Fld = Fouls drawn

2 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

No, it's for the entire season. 

#PL = Number of players used in matches
CrdY = Yellow Cards
CrdR = Red Cards
2CrdY = Second Yellos
Fls = Fouls committed
Fld = Fouls drawn

Thanks for that. But what about the cards given to oppositions?

1 hour ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Villa were the most fouled team in the Premier League (525), but Brescia was the most fouled team of the top 5 leagues at 583. Villa ranked 11th overall among the top five leagues.

Villa were the only Prem team in the top 20. The rest were all Serie A or La Liga. MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Fouls.jpg

Graeme Souness’ table of SHAME!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RazzaWB said:

Hi from Germany! I finally registered here. Villa is my favorite team in England, since like forever. I remember the times with Gabby, Young, Downing, Milner, Bent etc like it was Yesterday. Im glad the possible transfer from Milot finally brought me here and I will stay active here. If wanted I can write a summary about Milot and why He would be the perfect fit in your system. Best Lukas

Would love it - please do!

6 minutes ago, RazzaWB said:

Hi from Germany! I finally registered here. Villa is my favorite team in England, since like forever. I remember the times with Gabby, Young, Downing, Milner, Bent etc like it was Yesterday. Im glad the possible transfer from Milot finally brought me here and I will stay active here. If wanted I can write a summary about Milot and why He would be the perfect fit in your system. Best Lukas

Hi from Saudi Arabia, and than welcome mate, glad to see you guys joining us. I think there are a lot of similarities between our two teams. Hope Rashica signs for us, and hope all of our teams have great seasons to cone after surviving a hard one. 
I’m sure you’ll feel like at home here in VT. 

And yes, we’d like to hear more about him. 🙏🏻

Edited by abdulaziz1
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, RazzaWB said:

Welcome Lukas 👍

36 minutes ago, RazzaWB said:

Thanks for the kind words. Here a short summary about Milot. (sorry for bad language - I dont write or speak in English often and its early in the morning)

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. From what you say, Milot sounds like he would fit the style that our manager wants to implement. I didn’t realise that you only paid €7m for him, if the buyout clause of €38m is true then that’s a very good profit for you. 

Welcome to VillaTalk. Also your English is perfectly fine, don’t worry about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RazzaWB said:

Welcome Lukas UTV

2 hours ago, RazzaWB said:

Greetings Lukas - Welcome to VillaTalk.

Thank you for arriving and giving us great info on Milo "The Rocket" Rashica.

We are hoping this will be over the line very soon and cannot wait to see him in action in a Villa shirt. Equally, it will be great to see more of you guys on here too.

Bis bald für Bier!  🍻

Thank you to our Werder Bremen visitors for giving us so much helpful information. It’s so nice to hear from proper football fans in a respectful way. 

I am now glued to the videos of ‘the rocket’ on YouTube. I’m struck by this guy’s close control of the ball: it’s incredible, it almost looks unnatural. On top of that, he seems to be able to get the ball out of tight areas, i.e. when being closely marked. 

Compare his touch with Trez, for example (& I don’t mean any disrespect to Trez here): this guy is on another planet. 

Please get this over the line

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I believe talking really slowly, shouting and using vague hand signals usually solves most Language issues when abroad 

I actually have a friend here in Germany that does the exact same thing. When I was learning the language, I had a bit of german, not much, but he has a very thick Bavarian accent. I couldn't understand a word so he used to just slow down what he said, speak louder, and make hand gestutres. In the end, I would just react to his body language and just laugh or shake my head depending on the vibe that I got from what he was saying.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Unĺess youre a fulham season ticket holder and bring along a delecious selection of cream cakes and herbal teas.

They genuinely do have a sushi stand at Fulham😁

You'd be lucky to get a fishfinger sandwich at Villa Park.

I think I've said this before but what the hey.  When walking away from Craven Cottage a few years ago my mate noticed a plaque on the front of a Victorian terrace house declaring it to be the "Villa Bois" 

• Like 1