Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Visiting Supporter
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I was trying to look into this but I have no idea how to use Instagram. How do you tell what other people have liked on there?

I have no clue how to upload pictures here so I hope a link is okay: https://ibb.co/6FfdHgm. You have to follow Rashicas account then find the picure on 433 and it'll show that it is liked by him and xxxxxxx other people. 

 

Also maybe don't make too much of it. Worum just always goes wild when things like this happen but thats part of the fun.

Edited by pleasesignmilot
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I can tell what you really want to know is if in Germany they wipe stood up or sitting down 😂

German toilets have ‘the shelf’. Quite a shock when I saw that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Novices! 
 

I work for a German company and I’m currently delivering MS Teams training, and I’ve still got time to browse VT! 😂

Maybe you shouldn't admit that when you have a picture of yourself on your profile 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

I have no clue how to upload pictures here so I hope a link is okay: https://ibb.co/6FfdHgm. You have to follow Rashicas account then find the picure on 433 and it'll show that it is liked by him and xxxxxxx other people. 

 

Also maybe don't make too much of it. Worum just always goes wild when things like this happen but thats part of the fun.

Thank you. Let's just pretend he accidentally liked it. Yes, I'm sure he did it by accident. Nothing to see here.

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Okonokos
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Just because somebody pointed it out on the Werder forum: Milot liked some pictures of RB Leipzigs victory over Atletico yesterday on the 433 instagram channel. Make of that what you will. 

spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

I have no clue how to upload pictures here so I hope a link is okay: https://ibb.co/6FfdHgm. You have to follow Rashicas account then find the picure on 433 and it'll show that it is liked by him and xxxxxxx other people. 

 

Also maybe don't make too much of it. Worum just always goes wild when things like this happen but thats part of the fun.

Does that mean we can go back to drooling over BenRahama now 😜

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

Trust me.. the Northerners can’t speak southern Italian 😊

I know. My Italian friends from the north literally can't understand those from the south. There was an HBO show they watched from Naples/Sicily and they had to have English subtitles. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Just because somebody pointed it out on the Werder forum: Milot liked some pictures of RB Leipzigs victory over Atletico yesterday on the 433 instagram channel. Make of that what you will. 

sad jim carrey GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

walk in to kamps

Of all the things I miss about the place, the simple pleasure of readily available brötchen is right up there. 😭

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

German toilets have ‘the shelf’. Quite a shock when I saw that.

"The shelf" - one tearful last chance to wave goodbye to the rat without a tail.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â