Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, useless said:

Most players that we're linked to don't end up signing, as is the case for every club, so if Rashica doesn't sign it won't be anything new.

Kind of resigned to losing him now, better to have loved and lost and all that. 

Milot, winger, rumour, legend

50 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Really? That IS a surprise. 

What is ?

There is no credible source this is happening. It all seems to stem from an unknown kosovan journalist - which has been retweeted , and talked about on here and the selling clubs forum ?

Even if it is a credible report - he isn't claiming the deal is complete.

I remember when we were in for a certain Philippe Coutinho for around 8m GBP from Inter and Liverpool decided to come in and match our bid.

I read that Leizpig and Liverpool had the move fall through but weren't the only two teams to register interest in Rashica, and that Wolves were also on the radar.

Even if that's the case I don't see Wolves lumping up 30million on a forward when Traore already comes off the bench on occasion.

But all of that's neither here nor there really.

Exciting signing if it goes through.

7 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Their fans are so nice. I've finally found a German team to follow 😁

1 minute ago, MrSmirch said:

Yep, I’ve flirted with Schalke and Hamburg but this feels right.

Yeah, tbh, as someone mentioned earlier, this does have the Mcginn, Hibs, Villa feel about it, where the fans seemed please on both sides.

Really hope this transfer happens.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We are Villa.  It will be "One Milot Rashica, there's only one Milot Rashica" You know it, I know it and VT know it.

There will be lots of interesting and creative songs go round t'internet, but try sing one at Villa Park and people will stare at you like you are a madman whilst singing "One Milot Rashica" 

Kum-by-yah milot?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Johan Micoud. Back in O’Leary days 

Gregory wanted him back in September 2001. Doug said no so he asked him to sign muzzy izzet and he said no so he quit... That’s how I remember it anyways...

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The same "Unknown journalist" with a VERIFIED Facebook profile and Secretary General of the Kosovan Journalism organisation?

Who is also Facebook friends with Rashica and speaks to him quite regularly by accounts?

He is unkown to us, obviously not in Kosovo, where ya know, the player is from?

The picture of him STANDING NEXT TO Rashica was a big clue too, wasn't it? He's clearly not an unknown.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Big fan of this forum at times like this. 

Superb stuff. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread tonight.  It's been a heady mix of positivity, misery, happiness, piss taking, jokes, camraderies, silliness and general top quality banter. 

I've run out of likes which has never happened before other than for a big win, promotion, survival or The Gravy Feud. 

Well done VT regardless of if this guy signs. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We are Villa.  It will be "One Milot Rashica, there's only one Milot Rashica" You know it, I know it and VT know it.

There will be lots of interesting and creative songs go round t'internet, but try sing one at Villa Park and people will stare at you like you are a madman whilst singing "One Milot Rashica" 

We got 'ain't nobody like el ghazi'