Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

The picture of him STANDING NEXT TO Rashica was a big clue too, wasn't it? He's clearly not an unknown.

The picture is actually what confirms it for me. It would be so random to post it otherwise.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread tonight.  It's been a heady mix of positivity, misery, happiness, piss taking, jokes, camraderies, silliness and general top quality banter. 

I've run out of likes which has never happened before other than for a big win, promotion, survival or The Gravy Feud. 

Well done VT regardless of if this guy signs. 

SMITH OUT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread tonight.  It's been a heady mix of positivity, misery, happiness, piss taking, jokes, camraderies, silliness and general top quality banter. 

I've run out of likes which has never happened before other than for a big win, promotion, survival or The Gravy Feud. 

Well done VT regardless of if this guy signs. 

Me too. I didn't even know you could run out of likes on here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The same "Unknown journalist" with a VERIFIED Facebook profile and Secretary General of the Kosovan Journalism organisation?

Who is also Facebook friends with Rashica and speaks to him quite regularly by accounts?

He is unkown to us, obviously not in Kosovo, where ya know, the player is from?

That's what I meant hitherto unknown to us.

For example if John Percy ran the story for the telegraph then I could understand the excitement.

If it's all done and dusted tommorow great. But if there is anything in this - it will mid next week at the earliest.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The same "Unknown journalist" with a VERIFIED Facebook profile and Secretary General of the Kosovan Sports Journalism organisation?

Who is also Facebook friends with Rashica and speaks to him quite regularly by accounts?

He is unkown to us, obviously not in Kosovo, where ya know, the player is from?

_20200814_004604.JPG

spacer.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hippo said:

What is ?

There is no credible source this is happening. It all seems to stem from an unknown kosovan journalist - which has been retweeted , and talked about on here and the selling clubs forum ?

Even if it is a credible report - he isn't claiming the deal is complete.

spacer.png

• Like 2

What's really interesting is how the love in for this lad has now taken over the Watkins thread. 41 pages at the time of the post. Fresh pair of scotch eggs and everyone just turns their back on previous love in's.....Treacherous behaviour.