Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Our German friends are lightweights not posting here during work hours. Don’t you know this is the most active time for us English folk on here?! 😂 They’re too productive those Germans! 

Novices! 

I work for a German company and I’m currently delivering MS Teams training, and I’ve still got time to browse VT! 😂

• Like 1

What I want to know about this WB forum is, does it have a decent off-topic section? They're up against classics threads like Honeytrap and SIFF World Cup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Just because somebody pointed it out on the Werder forum: Milot liked some pictures of RB Leipzigs victory over Atletico yesterday on the 433 instagram channel. Make of that what you will. 

DsPu.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Just because somebody pointed it out on the Werder forum: Milot liked some pictures of RB Leipzigs victory over Atletico yesterday on the 433 instagram channel. Make of that what you will. 

I was trying to look into this but I have no idea how to use Instagram. How do you tell what other people have liked on there?

55 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Same here. I started learning Italian a few years ago. But you should travel to the south of Italy. That's an experience to put it mildly. The engineers from around Rome and the north speak English, but in the south it's like walking into 1632. I ended up in the hospital in Lecce and had to explain everything to 5 doctors in Italian, cause NO **** in that hospital spoke English and I'm not even joking. 

Trust me.. the Northerners can’t speak southern Italian 😊

8 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Someone please let Rashica know that we are the better team and we beat Leipzig 3-1 last summer.

Edited by hong0311
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

Someone please tell Rashica we are the better team and let him know that we beat Leipzig 3-1 last summer.

And that we're watching his social media activities and he better watch his step if he knows what's good for him. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

What I want to know about this WB forum is, does it have a decent off-topic section? They're up against classics threads like Honeytrap and SIFF World Cup. 

I can tell what you really want to know is if in Germany they wipe stood up or sitting down 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1